002

CHAPTER TWO:

CHAPTER TWO:

stiles kept getting memories of marcie and he knew that his time was running out.

"it's me. i'm next." stiles said.

he ran out of the school not sure where to go next until he heard a voice.

"stiles!" lydia shouted and he looked at her.

"lydia." stiles said.

"stiles." lydia said again grabbing his hands.

"you know me. oh, thank god, you know me." stiles said looking into her eyes.

"i know you. but i think everybody else is forgetting." lydia said to him.

stiles looked over to the side and he had a worried look on his face.

"hey, do you see him?" stiles asked.

"see what?" lydia asked looking behind her but she didn't see anything.

"the guy on the horse." stiles replied making lydia's heart skip a beat.

"stiles... if you can see them they're gonna-" lydia tried to say.

"i know, i know, okay? look, they're coming for me. so, you have to get away from me right now, okay?" stiles told her.

"i'm not leaving you!" lydia told him while shaking her head.

"all right, come on, come on." stiles said grabbing her hand as they started running to the jeep.

"this way, this way." stiles said.

"whoa, whoa, whoa!" stiles said as he stopped.

"okay, this way, this way." stiles said turning around still with his grip on her hand.

"where are they?" lydia asked him.

"they're everywhere. okay, come on, come on. lydia, don't look anymore. don't try to scream or they'll take you too, just do not look at them." stiles said as they made it to the jeep.

"i won't look." lydia said hopping in the front seat with stiles in the drivers seat.

stiles put his keys near the ignition but he moved them away.

he knew that if they took him he'd get the chance to rescue marcie.

"what are you doing? we have to go." lydia told him.