019

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

marcie was standing in her living room while harry and her mother sat on the couch.

they watched her come down the stairs with her luggage.

"all packed?" harry asked her.

"yep." marcie replied.

"my baby's all grown up." alice said with a smile.

marcie looked at the two of them and let out a sigh making them worried.

"no, no, no, no. don't make that face. you're going." harry told her.

harry knew that marcie felt like leaving beacon hills would be a mistake.

alice and harry on the other hand thought she'd be better off miles away at college.

"look, i know it's important for me to get an education but beacon hills is gonna fall apart without us." marcie said.

"but you let stiles leave." harry pointed out.

"that's... that's totally different." marcie said as harry glared at her.

"okay, fine. the only reason i let stiles go is because last time i almost lost him... i mean really lost him. at least he's safe at college." marcie said.

"and you will be, too." alice told her.

"he almost lost you, too. mars. remember?" harry said.

"all right, fine. if nothing happens before i leave, i'll go." marcie said before her phone vibrated.

"stiles texting you already about how much he misses you?" harry teased.

marcie rolled her eyes and she saw a text from scott. her face dropped after reading the text.

"what is it, honey?" alice asked her.

"it's a text from scott. there was a wolf on the lacrosse field." marcie said.

-

marcie and lydia went over to malia's house. they were telling malia about what happened during the lacrosse practice.

malia was just sitting on her bed with a book in her hand about france.

"wolves or werewolves?" malia asked reading her france book.

"they said wolves." lydia said slamming down her luggage on the ground.