202 reasons to love stiles & marcie

1. he's had a crush on her since the third grade

1. "oh, uh, actually i have to go and talk to my friend. i'll be back." stiles said as marcie nodded and stiles walked away from the girl he's been crushing on his entire life.

2. "from marcie?" scott asked.

"what? no, in general, broad sense, can you determine sexual desire?" stiles asked him.

"from marcie to you?" scott asked knowing that's what he meant.

"fine, yes from marcie to me. look, i need to know if i have a chance with this girl, okay? i've been obsessing over her since the third freaking grade." stiles told him.

3. "marcie, get up. please? you're gonna dance with me. i don't care that you kissed my best friend. marcie, i've had a crush on you since the third grade."

2. and everyone knows it

1. lydia felt disappointed in allison's choice since she didn't think stiles was worthy of marcie.

she knew that stiles had a crush on her but she didn't think they would end up together.

allison also could tell that stiles liked marcie but she thought that stiles would be good for her.

2. lydia had warmed up to the idea of marcie and lydia being together.

she thought that marcie would be loved by stiles in the way she should be.

3. "not dressed like that. and i know you're in love with that levy girl." papa stilinski said.

4. "yeah, i know she is. i mean, look at you and marcie." scott replied.

5. "what about you, mar. did you talk to stiles?" allison asked.

6. "mar, that boy has been in love with you since the third grade. what are you waiting for?" allison asked.

3. he thinks she's the best thing that's happened to the town

1. "oh, god, that is freakin awesome. i mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since... since the birth of marcie levy. hey, marcie... you look... like you're gonna ignore me." stiles said.

4. he has a ten year plan

1. "well, my 10 year plan for making marcie fall in love with me might have to stretch to 15, but plan is definitely still in motion." stiles said.

5. they talk at the party

1. "oh, my god. i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry. i'm sorry." stiles said making marcie chuckle.

"it's totally fine." marcie replied with a smile which made stiles smile back.

"uh, great party, huh?" stiles asked her, attempting to make small talk.

"well, honestly. i think my boyfriend and my best friend just ditched me here, so." marcie told him as he frowned.