031

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:

harry and melissa were in the hospital and they saw an unconscious nolan.

melissa got nolan to open his eyes and he looked confused.

"morning, sunshine." harry said.

"you all right?" melissa asked him.

"i think so." nolan replied.

"how did this happen?" harry asked.

"who knocked you out? one of our friends? or one of yours?" meliss asked placing a cloth on his bleeding head.

"i'm not sure i have any friends right now." nolan replied.

"i'm not sure i blame them. you okay to stand? we're gonna need your help." melissa said.

"with what?" nolan asked.

"taking back the hospital." melissa said showing him the lightsaber in her hand.

"we're gonna need all the help we can get." harry said.

-

"it can get into your head, it can make you see things." scott said.

"what does it look like?" stiles asked.

"it used to look like two ordinary people. but somehow they merged. all we know is that it's made of two faces. one human. the other supernatural." lydia explained.

"and it's a shapeshifter, just like us. but it knows what you're afraid of. what you fear most." scott said.

"and now it can kill you just by looking at you." malia said.

"okay, so you're telling me we gotta go up against this thing blind? and face our deepest fear?" stiles asked.

"oh, boy." marcie said knowing what stiles feared most.

"yeah. why? what do you fear most?" scott asked his best friend.

"blindness." stiles replied.

"becoming blind?" derek asked.

"yeah, terrified of it. alway have been. this just seems to be a situation of unfortunate overlap." stiles replied.