018

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

stiles and marcie went back to her house after everything was over.

the two of them walked into her room and she closed the door before turning to him.

"i think scott wanted all of us to hang out tonight." marcie said.

"right now, i just wanna be with you." stiles said making her smile at him.

"i can't believe you almost let your magic kill you back there." stiles said.

"i needed to make sure your were safe and i can't believe you got yourself taken just to rescue me." marcie said.

"every second i spent in that train station, i spent looking for you." stiles told her as he placed his hand on her thigh.

"when i got taken, i was so terrified. i thought you guys would never remember me. i almost gave up trying to get out until i heard you on the intercom. when i heard you were looking for me, i felt so relieved. i mean, i actually cried because you gave me the hope i needed." marcie said.

stiles looked into her eyes before pushing himself closer to her and attaching their lips together.

marcie pulled away and she removed her shirt making stiles look down at her.

his eyes flickered back up to hers before he removed his own shirt.

they went back to kissing each other and stiles laid her down on the bed gently.

that night, the young couple couldn't keep their hands off each other.

-

"have a great summer, everyone." the teacher announced as the final bell went off.

everyone started to get up from their seats except for malia, lydia, marcie, scott and stiles.

"uh... what?" marcie said.

"no." stiles said.

"and to the seniors, i'll see you at graduation." the teacher said.

scott turned in his seat and tapped on lydia's desk and she tapped along with him and they smiled at each other.

"no, no, no, no. that's it? what?" stiles said turning to look at scott and his beautiful girlfriend.