016

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

malia and lydia went back to the school to see that stiles' jeep was now gone.

they saw a white car pull up in the parking lot and their eyes widened at the person they saw.

"marcie?" lydia said with a smile.

"lydia, oh my god. malia?" marcie said running over to them and she pulled lydia into a hug.

"we found you." malia said before her and marcie got into a big hug.

"you guys remembered me." marcie said feeling tears fall down her face.

"did stiles make it back?" malia asked.

"you guys remember stiles?" marcie asked.

"yeah, we're just trying to figure out where he is." malia said.

"i don't know, he went through the rift but i'm not sure where he is. i'm too weak to do a locator spell since i just opened a portal by myself." marcie said.

"this looks fresh." lydia said looking at the tire tracks.

"it's from stiles' jeep. it must have just left." malia said.

"without his keys?" lydia asked.

"he knows how to do it without his keys." malia said.

"she's right, half the time he got it started with a screwdriver." marcie said.

"then he's here. we have to tell scott." lydia said.

"we should probably tell scott about that, too." malia said making marcie and lydia turn.

they saw train tracks were beside the beacon hills high school sign. the tracks went all the way inside the school.

the three girls all looked at each other, not sure what to think. they knew their time was limited.

"this can't be good." marcie said.

marcie was going to attempt to use a locator spell to find stiles.

she sat by the tire tracks and put her hand on the ground before closing her eyes.

lydia and malia noticed that she tumbled onto her back and blood ran down her nose.

"oh, my god, mar." malia said going to help her up.