032

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO:

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO:

"come on. okay, sit down. sit down." derek said helping scott into a classroom.

"derek, just go. help malia, please." scott told him.

"look, i'm not worried about her. we gotta get rid of this. and there's only one way to get rid of wolfsbane." derek said grabbing a small torch he found.

"you gotta burn it out." derek said.

"what?" scott asked.

"okay, look, you're not gonna be able to do much until you heal." derek said.

"if i'm right, we just need stiles and marcie to get here. okay." scott said seeing derek light the torch.

derek started to burn the wolfsbane out making scott cry out in pain.

"okay, okay, okay. that's all right. okay." derek said helping him lay on the ground.

derek began to feel chills down his spine and he walked out of the room.

-

"remember, you can't look at it. you have to fight it blind." lydia said as they entered the school.

"how about we don't fight it? just get our friends and get the hell out of here?" ethan said.

"well, works for me." jackson said as they all began feeling scared.

"it's here. shut your eyes." lydia said.

"lydia..." jackson said.

"shut your eyes." lydia repeated.

-

noah and alice were at eichen house to rescue parrish.

alice had been handcuffed to a door but noah got her free.

"look at him. you think he's dying?" a guy asked.

"not likely." noah said making his deputies look at him.

"hello, boys." alice said.

"it's not that easy to kill a hellhound. you know that's what he's called, right? i mean, if you're gonna wander into this world, you might as well have all the information." noah said.