025

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE:

scott's dad brought everyone into the sheriff's office.

"scott, are you sure about this?" lydia asked him.

"i'm not. this deal sucks." liam said.

"i agree." harry spoke up.

"but it's the only one on the table. in a situation like this, the best solution is always to de escalate. it's why you called me, isn't it?" agent mccall said.

"to be honest, i didn't think anyone was gonna show up." sheriff stilinski replied.

the deal that scott's dad made was for the pack to get out of beacon hills and monroe would leave them alone.

"okay. we'll go." scott said making everyone to turn and look at him.

parrish and noah held the doors open for scott, marcie, harry, lydia, malia, liam, quinn and theo to walk out.

scott's dad took the two wolfs from satomi's pack and put them in a car and they drove them after thanking scott.

-

marcie was home packing her stuff when she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

she looked up and she saw scott standing at the entrance.

"i hate this plan." marcie told scott not wanting to look at him.

she didn't want to admit it, but she was angry at him. she couldn't believe how easily he gave up.

"i know, mar." scott replied.

"this isn't like you, scott. you don't just give up, okay? we don't give up." marcie said.

"marcie." scott said.

"after everything we've been through, we can't just turn our back now." marcie said.

"i have a plan." scott said making her turn to look at him.

"you haven't given up?" marcie asked.

"not yet." scott replied.

"well, i'm with you. whatever the plan is, i wanna help." marcie said.

scott and marcie smiled at each other. both of them were so grateful to be each other's best friend in this moment.

-