017

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

malia pulled out her claws and started growling.

"get behind me. they won't take a banshee." lydia said getting in front of malia and marcie.

"you sure about that?" peter asked making the ghost rider almost crack him with his whip.

peter tried clawing the ghost rider but it wasn't doing anything to him.

the girls tried running the other way only for another ghost rider to appear out of nowhere and he threw out his whip.

malia pushed lydia and marcie out of the way, making the whip hit her on the arm, causing her to scream in pain.

"malia!" peter shouted running over to her.

"marcie... lydia..." peter said giving them malia to protect her.

peter was standing in the middle of the two ghost riders and he kicked one of them down.

"he did it." malia said.

peter went after the other ghost rider only for it to push him down.

he immediately got back up and pushed one down again and kicked the other one, grabbing him in a chokehold.

the ghost rider flipped peter over and grabbed him by the shirt pushing him up against the wall.

"malia, go!" peter shouted.

the girls took off running but when marcie turned back, malia wasn't with them anymore.

marcie looked down at her hands and saw they were glowing red. stiles was here.

"lydia, go help malia." marcie told her.

"what about you?" lydia asked her.

"stiles is here. i can find him." marcie said.

"he wanted me to tell you that he loves you. i remember now. go." lydia said.

marcie nodded and she took off running as fast as she could.

-

stiles fell back into the locker room again and he groaned.

"damn it!" he said before getting back up.

he went to the door but when he did, he saw a ghost rider. he tried to fight him off.