030

CHAPTER THIRTY:

CHAPTER THIRTY:

deucalion began hitting scott with his cane while malia watched.

"hit him." malia whispered.

scott got back up and grabbed deucalion's cane and threw him over his shoulder.

"you might just survive this." deucalion said.

the rain was pouring down and malia could see peter, marcie and lydia quickly running towards them.

"scott! scott! scott!" lydia shouted making his head turn.

"we have to go." marcie said.

"none of us are gonna survive this." lydia told him.

"what... why? what are you guys doing here?" scott asked them.

"they're coming, monroe and more. and they have heavy firepower." peter said.

just as peter said that, they heard gunshots go off. someone was shot.

they turned and saw deucalion take many bullets to the chest and he dropped to his knees before falling to the ground.

the pack turned around and saw men with guns. lots of men. monroe was standing there with a smirk.

"run!" marcie shouted.

they started shooting again. everyone ran in a different direction to hide behind a metal post.

marcie, lydia and peter went one way while malia and scott went the other.

all marcie could think in this moment was how she'd never be able to say goodbye to stiles.

-

marcie and lydia were behind two beams. lydia had her ears covered and marcie was thinking of a way they could escape this.

malia who was near marcie, was hiding behind a dumpster.

marcie pulled out her phone quickly and clicked on her conversation with stiles before sending him i love you.

"malia!" scott shouted.

scott turned his head to see a guy with his gun pointed at him.

"scott, no!" marcie shouted.

scott had no where to run. before the man shot him, the jeep pulled up and hit the guy.