What May Be, What could be

Dream World

Voices all Izuku heard were voices. So many shouting at him "Quirkless" "Loser" "Worthless". He couldn't handle all of the voices it's driving the poor boy insane. But the boy pushes on he wants to be a hero like his idol All Might, that's all he's ever wanted to do was save people. "NOT THIS! I NEVER WANTED THIS" Izuku shouted at the top of his lungs as the man himself laid at his feet. All Might's body is sprawled on the floor bloodied red and Izuku the poor boy is the one holding the bloodied knife. "Good job my boy, the villain is gone now." Izuku stared at the shadowy figure next to him. "All Might wasn't a villain, he was a great hero!" Shouted Izuku to the man clad in black. "No Izuku don't you remember he took your father away from you." Izuku broke down crying on the street, the knife that was previously in his hands clattered to the floor. "NO! My Father works overseas," Izuku screamed at first but his voice quieted down to bearably a whisper. "You know that's not true my boy, you've seen your mother crying over your father and cursing the heroes name." Izuku stares at the specter "My mom doesn't hate All Might." Izuku stand up grabbing the knife, and lunges at the specter, he almost reaches it but he is stabbed in the chest by the knife that he wielded previously. "You need to wake up my boy, I will see you one day again." Izuku's world slowly faded to black and he woke up in his bed with a start panting heavily with his mother at his side. "Izuku are you okay? I've been trying to wake you up for ten minutes now. You were screaming." His mother looks at him with worry, "Yeah Mom I'm okay." He smiled at her, and as she nodded and walked out of the room he yelled after her. "I love you Mom!' He shouted to her with a smile "I love you to my little hero" Inko smiled at her son but as she turned around she whispered, "You look so much like your father, your growing up so fast." She walked downstairs and prepared for Izuku's final day of middle school. 

Later that day

"All of you have to start thinking seriously about your futures'' the teacher stated calmly "But I know you all want to be heroes!" the teacher yelled while throwing the job application papers into the air. "Don't lump me in with these extras teach!" Shouted Bakugou "I'm the only person who is strong enough to be a hero!" Bakugou yelled with all of his pride and anger. "Ah yes Bakugou you wanted to go to UA didn't you?" the teacher looked at Bakugou with a small smile "Of course I've aced all the mock tests, I'm the only person from this shitty school who wi-!" Bakugou was cut off mid-sentence by the teacher. "Midoriya you wanted to go to UA as well didn't you?'' This caused everyone in the class to freeze momentarily. Then they all started laughing "DEKU!" Shouted Bakugou as he prepared to launch himself at Midoriya using his explosions. "Bakugou no using quirks in the classroom, We wouldn't want to have to report you." the teacher said to Bakugou calmly but did not do much to help Izuku if it came to that. Bakugou grumbled and began to head back to his desk. "This isn't over Deku!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it sorry if it was short

Byesss