The Talk

Izuku's Provo

"He's waking up, Someone grab the doctor," someone said but it sounded like it was coming from far away. "Can you hear me, my boy?" someone stated, I didn't want to open my eyes my head hurt and I was worried that if I opened my eyes it would get worse, "Izuku, you must open your eyes so I can check if you are alright from the blow to the head," Nodding I slowly open my eyes, the light from the room blinded me but I kept my eyes open as the doctor instructed. "Good now Izuku please follow my finger," the doctor placed the finger in front of my face and moved it slowly from one side to the other. The doctor nodded and then turned to my mother, "He's definitely concussed, but he will be alright, we will monitor it here in the hospital for a few more days. I'll leave you two here, see you soon Izuku," the doctor nodded to my mother and exited the room. Looking over to my mother I see that tears are starting to form in her eyes. "I'm sorry mom," I spoke quietly, a little above a whisper. "Izuku, My baby! Don't you ever do that again!" she tackled me into a hug being mindful of my concussion but tackling me nonetheless. "You scared me Izuku, I thought I would lose you too. I'm so sorry I haven't been a good mother, please forgive me," she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I was never mad at you mom, but what do you mean by again?" I asked her, confused. She froze as soon as I said it, "Let's leave that until we get home, okay Izuku," she looked at me sadly, nodding as I look over to the man in the corner that hadn't made his presence known yet. "Who are you?" I asked him sitting up in my bed slightly. "My name is Shota Aizawa, I saved you from your fall," he stated with a tired look on his face. "I would like to ask you some questions alone if that's alright," my mother looked startled but complied already knowing who the man was before I woke up. She got up walking out of the room, closing the door softly. "Now-" he began but I cut him off, "You're the Pro-hero Eraserhead." I stated matter of factly, he looked at me bewildered but continued, "Yes, I'm the Pro-hero Eraserhead, but that's not what we are going to talk about," he responded looking at me with dark eyes. "Then what are we going to talk about Aizawa?" I looked at him skeptically, "I'm here to talk to you about why you were falling from a twelve-story building," he looked at me with saddened eyes but kept his serious face. "Oh that," I rub the back of my head sheepishly. "There's no point in lying, problem child, I already know you jumped, what I want to know is why," looking down I think about the reasons why I jumped, why I wanted to end my life. I was bullied for not having a quirk, I was told to kill myself constantly, no one believed in me, Kacchan- no Bakugou told me to kill myself, and All Might my hero and idol told me I could never be a hero without a quirk telling me to give it all up. I steeled my nerves and looked at Mr.Aizawa, he was looking at me with the same serious expression but not a cruel one, just a patiently waiting one. "It all started when I was four-" I began but Mr.Aizawa cut me off, "Can you try to be brief "Y-Yeah of course" I stuttered out, he nodded at me and I started again "I was born Quirkless, this caused people to automatically hate me, I was bullied and shunned for the things that I wanted." I began, Aizawa wanted to speak but I cut him off. "I wanted to be a hero, but everyone told me I could never be a hero," I looked at Aizawa to see if he wanted to ask anything else, "So what made you decide to jump that day?" He asked, looking at me calmly. "Ah, the day I decided to jump, how long ago has it been since that day?" Aizawa was about to answer that question, but I cut him off. "Don't answer that I really don't want to know." He nodded and I began recounting that day. "I was bullied by my childhood friend, he told me to do the world a favor and take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in my next life," the disgust on Aizawa's face was plainly visible. When I left the school I went down an alleyway and was attacked by a sludge villain-" Aizawa cut me off "The one that took that hostage and All Might took care of it?" I looked at him for a second, "What?" How did the slime villain get away from All Might he had him locked up tight in that bottle when he left. "You saw him lock up the villain? All Might saved you from him and then you jumped?" I looked at him for a second realizing that I was mumbling all of that. "When All Might captured the villain, I asked him if I could be a hero, He told me with a look of disgust on his face that I couldn't ever be a hero and that I should just give up, and as he was walking away he mumbled about how no one would believe me and that quirkless people should know their place," Aizawa had his mouth agape at me and didn't answer for quite a long time.

______________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyy I hope you guys liked this chapter I'll see you in the next one.

Byessssss