Toshinori Yagi

3rd Person Provo

"Speaking of which he is here, come in All Might." Nedzu called out to the door, slowly entered All Might in his skinny form "Ah Shota, Nemuris, Hizashi you may leave now I must talk with All Might.. Alone" everyone flinched at Nedzus' tone including All Might. The three got up and walked out the door throwing hard glares at All Might as they walked passed. "Now let's have a chat Toshinori." Called Nedzu as he smiled sinisterly. There was a long silence as the principal stared at the number one hero his dark beady eyes looking directly into the bright blues of the old hero. "Now Toshinori" Nedzu began "I hear you weren't being very professional" 

Izuku's Provo

My mother had to leave the hospital due to visiting hours being over. The doctor wanted me to stay one more night so they could monitor my condition and get medication around for me due to my depression. They are worried that if I'm left unchecked I may attempt to jump off a roof again, and in all honesty I'm not sure if I wouldn't so I'm glad I'm getting help. So right now I'm being plugged into these machines by my doctor to test some stuff I'm not entirely sure actually maybe I should ask him. "Hey doc?" He turned to look at me "Yes Mr. Midoriya?" He turned completely, giving me his full attention "What are all the machines for and please just call me Izuku" He turned back to the machines plugging in a few more cords "Don't worry Izuku my boy I'm just checking some things for your father." I sat up straight after he mentioned my father. "You know my father? What's he like? How long have you known him? Is he really a villain?" The doctor chuckled lightly, "Slow down Izuku, I can only answer one question at a time." I stare at him waiting for his answers. He sighs and sits on the edge of my bed, "Your father is a dangerous but caring man, at one point he wanted to rule the world but that changed when he met your mother, now all he wants is to create a world where you and your mother are happy. I have known him for almost a decade now. He saved my daughter when no one else could. I owe him a great deal. Izuku my boy, your father is a Villain. He has committed crime to keep the people he cares about safe but it has led him to do some very bad things. Please don't look at him in a negative light he has only harmed in order to save." The doctor finished his statement and looked around the room "That should cover it I'll let you get some sleep you have a big day tomorrow" he slowly walked towards the door "Press that red call bottom if you need me I'll be up all night" the doctor shut the lights off and closed the door behind him content with his answers I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

At the Midoriya Residents 

"Inko, please open the door." Shouted a desperte looking blonde knocking on the door. "You're not coming in if he's here!" Shouted Mamma Midoriya her voice laced with venom, "Katsuki's not here it's just me Inko'' slowly Inko Midoriya walked to the door and looked through the peephole judging if Katsuki Bakugou really wasn't there after determining he wasn't she opened the door and pulled Mitsuki into her home. "Did you know" was the first words that came out of Inko's mouth drawn into a thin line and here emerald green eyes shined chemical green. "I didn't know how bad it was. I knew they had disagreements sometimes but I had no idea Izuku was being bullied so much" the blonde was shaking in fear due to the greenet terrified at what she knew the woman was capable of. Inko's eyes shone lightly believing her long time friend but the hardness was still there. "He's back Mitsuki'' Inko whispered her eyes softening as she spoke  "Whos back Inko'' confused by Inko's quick change in behavior, "Hisashi, I finally get to see him again and Izuku will finally be able to meet his father." Mitsuki stood there shocked that the man himself, Hisashi Midoriya was alive. "That- that's amazing Inko! I thought he was dead!" Mistuki grabbed her friend and held her close. "I thought he was too Mitsuki, he wants to see Izuku." Inko whispered. Mistuki froze for a second "Does he know what my son and All Might drove him to almost do?" Mistuki spoke in nearly a whisper. "You know how he is he most likely knows and is very upset about it." Inko spoke back, "May god rest All Might's soul." 
____________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed also I am making a sister story to this one call The Son of One For All: The Breaking Point. It's very similar to this story but will have some major differences it will have a slower update speed due to it being just a side project but if you would like to read it you can. It is not technically cannon to this story but it is what would have happened if thing where done differently in this story.

I'll see you all in the next chapter byessssss