Opinions

Nedzu's Provo

"Toshinori, I have a very serious question to ask you." I stared down at the skinny man in front of me. I hope what I had heard was not true. "What is it Nedzu you make it sound as though I have done something wrong." His posture seems to be relaxed but he's fidgeting with his hands showing he's uncomfortable with the conversation. "Can anyone be a hero?" I asked him this simple question staring directly into his eyes. "Of course Nedzu with enough training anyone can be a hero," he said this with a wavering smile. Nodding I look to the other side of the room "What about someone who's Quirkless?" I turn back to him searching his face for any answer all I see is the face of disgust "Of course Nedzu even someone who's Quirkless can be a hero" his facial expressions didn't match his words nodding I gave him a warm smile "That will be all Toshinori I hope you have a good day" Toshinori stood up bowed then left the room quietly closing the door behind him. "You saw his facial expressions didn't you Detective" I stated this as more of a statement rather than a question. Coming out of the shadows was none other than Detective Takanashi. His mouth was held in a firm line "Yes Nedzu I saw all of it and he was lying." Nodding, I turned away from the Detective looking to the door. "As I feared"

Shota's Provo after leaving office

"I can't believe All Might is losing his quirk," Nemuris spoke quietly after we had exited Nedzu's office. "He's going to lose a lot more than his quirk once I'm done with him." Hizashi mumbled underneath his breath for once being near silent. "Nemuris, Hizashi we can't do anything or we will be classified as Villains." I reason even though I want to cause him harm there's no way we could, not without everyone coming after us. However there might be a way to solve all our problems. "Why don't we train him to be better?" I responded calmly. They look at me awestruck. "Yeah that just might work."

Inko's Provo

"Mitsuki, Katsuki isn't aware of his actions is he." I spoke to the blond who was seated next to me staring off. She flinched slightly but turned to me, eyes saddened. "Inko I'm so sorry for what my son has done, I have no idea what's running through his head anymore. He's so obsessed with getting stronger he has no regard for himself or others." She seemed like she was going to continue on with this train of thought so I cut her off "Mistuki it's okay it's not your fault" I spoke to her softly "Of course it is my fault Inko this never would have happened if he didn't take after me" her voice was barely above a whisper. "Izuku wouldn't be hurt if I had just seen the signs and dealt with them sooner." I looked at her and smiled a light smile. "It's all going to be okay Mitsuki, my baby is fine and he's coming home tomorrow. But it may be best if he doesn't see Katsuki for a while." Mitsuki looked at me nodding but stopped. "What will you do about Izuku's schooling?" She looked confused "I'm not sure yet, I'm going to have to talk to Hisashi about that when I see him again. You should head out and get some rest" I slowly got up and Mitsuki followed me to the door. "You get some rest okay Inko tell me what happens tomorrow alright." I smile at her and nod while watching her walk down the driveway and out into the street. Slowly I close the door and collapse against it. Too much has happened today and so much more will happen tomorrow I hope it will all be okay.
____________________________________

Hey I'm sorry for not updating as much and being gone for so long. I've been super busy with highschool and college classes I haven't had the time to make this also I kinda dreaded writing this chapter but it had to be made to progress the story the way I wanted it to be I'll try to have another chapter done by Sunday or Monday. I'll see you in the next chapter byessss