Blood

Izuku's Provo 

The man jumped out in front of us brandishing a gun screaming for us to give him all of our money. Before I could react I was violently shoved out of the way being knocked to the ground. Before I had time to react the man fired the gun right at my mother.

BANG

All that followed was silence.

Then a loud clatter of metal being violently thrown to the floor. Followed by a blood curdling scream, violently looking towards where my mother was I saw her standing her eyes wide in terror but perfectly fine no blood. But before her stood a man clad in crimson with a bloodied katana in hand. In front of him was our attacker, his hand gone and blood thrown onto the ground. The man clad in crimson looked like someone I should know, but before I could think anymore on it he spoke. "Leave you filth, I have bigger fish to fry than you to waste my time with your blood. Run before I change my mind" the man in a panic ran down the alleyway not looking back blood trailing behind him as he ran. The man clad in crimson turned around facing my mother his eyes showing bloodlust and hatred, but also something else? In an instant I was up standing in front of the man my mother behind me. "You have a fire in your eyes boy, what is your quirk?" The figure stated as a demand rather than a question. "I don't have a quirk" I responded somehow not stuttering in front of this man who might kill me. I would never let him harm my mother, I would die for her. "I see" the man stared at me for a long time observing me, but I was also observing him. Slowly he turned around and began walking away, this is when it finally clicked. "Your the vigilante Stendhal aren't you." My words cause him to freeze, harshly turning around and stalking towards me. "That is no longer my name boy. I am Stain, the one who will purge this world of heros and watch there blood curdle." I looked at him confused "Why do you want to purge the world of heros, heros are good?" The bloodlust returned, my mother flinched behind me gripping my shirt. I know she's drained from using her quirk to push me out of the way before. "You don't know anything about this world child. All of the heros are false heros, even All Might the one I thought was a true hero is nothing more than a fake. He pushed a poor boy to suicide and that is not what a hero should be." Stains words were calm but surrounded in hatred. His words made my blood boil, Stain began to leave again but I stopped him again. "That boy was saved by a true hero, one who doesn't look for Fame and hides in the shadows avoiding it. Not all heros are false heros Stain." He flipped around the katana moving dangerously close to my neck. "And what do you know about true heros boy? '' There was a dangerous glint in Stains eyes but I pressed on. "I'm the boy who All Might lead to suicide, Izuku Midoriya" that seemed to trigger Stain, because he lowered his sword bringing it back to his side. Slowly beginning to stalk off, I gave him a few last parting words. "Why don't you become a true hero, killing the false only puts them on a higher mantel." Stain didn't turn around but he did stop only for a second then continued to disappear into the alleyway. "IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU ARE GROUNDED" my mother whipped me around with tears in her eyes but she was obviously very pissed "just wait till your father hears about this." With that we began our trip home with my mother partially dragging me along.
____________________________________

Look it's the Stain, what ever will I do. No really what do you guys and gals think I should do with Stain. Some people have said redemption others have said to continue like cannon. Put your thoughts in the comments. Byesss