Panic

Izuku's Provo

"Who are you?" I stood before the man I had seen before I woke up In the hospital. "It's been a long time Izuku." The man directly ignored my question. "I will see you soon my---" I was woken up by a loud ear piercing noise searching my surroundings. I remember I'm in a hospital room and I see nurses running around outside of my door. Slowly I begin to get up only to be stopped by a hand being placed on my shoulder. Looking over I see Doctor... Wait, I don't even know my Doctor's name. "Don't worry my boy we are only having a Code Silver '' he stated looking unworried. "What's a Code Silver, Doctor.." I left the last part open where his name should be so I didn't seem rude asking for his name again if I already had. "It's alright my boy I figured you wouldn't remember me telling you my name, it's Jackson Rosenverg but my friends call me Mr.Rose." startled by his words I begin to think where have I heard that name before, however before I could think more I was interrupted by Doctor Rosenverg. "Hospitals have a number of codes, such as Code Blue and Code Silver otherwise known as John or Johnny Silver this code is primarily used for patients who have gone missing or children who have wandered off and gotten stuck behind the heavy metal doors for the doctors stairs, but it is also used when people entering the hospital with malicious intent, some carrying weapons or anything else." Nodding I began to process what he was saying "wait so why was a Code Silver called?" I asked worry laced in my tone. "Oh that's simple Izuku, they figured out that I'm a "Villain" but don't worry I haven't killed anyone and they don't know that I work for your father." Voices could be heard outside the door from the panicked nurse's. "I don't have much time, I'll see you soon, have a wonderful day my dear boy." Without me realizing it the doctor had walked to the window and opened it. Without giving me time to react the doctor jumped out the window saying no more words. Running over to the window I see a large cluster of rose petals on the ground where the doctor would have landed shocked and sitting back down on my bed a number of nurses came barging into my room asking if I had seen the Doctor. Not knowing what to do and still in shock I pointed towards the window, the nurses ran to it clustering themselves to it making gasping noises as they saw the cluster of rose petals along the street below. One of the nurses breaks from the group and walks over to me. "He didn't hurt you did he?" The nurses words where kind and at this moment I realized it might be best to play stupid. "What do you mean ma'am why would my doctor hurt me?" I played the innocent boy tilting my head slightly to the right to display confusion. The nurse looked shocked for a minute but lightly smiled "No reason Izuku the doctor just wasn't acting like himself so we grew worried is all. Did the doctor say anything before he went out the window?" Nodding I told the nurse that the doctor told me he hoped I had a good recovery and a wonderful life. This seemed to confuse the nurse due to her eyes widening slightly but she quickly went back to a calm expression, nodding. "Okay, well all of your tests are done so you should be able to leave when your mother comes to pick you up." Nodding at the nurse and giving her a happy smile she left closing my door behind her. 

A few hours later

My mother opened up the door to my hospital room smiling at me "Are you ready to go sweety?" Nodding happily I grabbed my bag and rushed to her, the doctors had given me my clothes and a few other things that had been left by some of the staff who had gotten to know me and wished me luck in life. Smiling as I walked out the hospital doors with my mother, hand in hers we began the to head home. "Mom when are we going through see Dad?" I ask my mom looking at her to my left, I haven't really looked at my mom when I was in the hospital due to the medicine they were giving me. She seemed skinnier than she was before I jumped. She smiled at me "We will go see him after we get home and you get some rest, I'm sure you would like to at least sleep in your own bed for one night. We don't know how long we will be gone seeing your father." It didn't take long to get home. The train ride was calm and quiet, me and my mother slipping into content silence. However I could tell something was wrong, the look in my mother's eyes was something akin to sadness but also anger. Not a common look for my mother. Finally the train came up to our stop, and we walked out into the crisp summer evening air. After walking for a short time my mother spoke, "I never told you this Izuku, but I hate All Might." She stated this so suddenly I momentarily stopped in my tracks. "Why?" She smiled lightly to me but her eyes held a great sadness in them. "After they attempted to catch your father after your birth, All Might came to me covered in bandages. He demanded that I tell him everything I could about your father and his villainous past. I refused not because I knew something worth needing to know, but because the hatred radiating off of him, after I refused he demanded that I give you to him. He stated that you as your father was would become a villain and should be contained." My mother took a breath, clenching and unclenching her fists. She took a few calming breaths and relaxed a bit, and continued with her story. " I refused, he wasn't going to take you like he took your father from me. He began to press stating if I didn't give you to him, he would ruin my life, my reputation, any chance at a normal life. This made me angry, and then I did something terrible." She paused her eyes looking downcast "What did you-" I began to say but was stopped by a shout. "GIVE ME ALL YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING MONEY!" A man jumped out of the alleyway brandishing a gun and pointing it at my mother. My mother froze her eyes going wide and before I could react the man pulled the trigger.

Cliffhanger

____________________________________
Heyyy I'm so drained honestly, I haven't had the mental motivation to write anything for awhile. But with this quarantine I might be able to write more but no promises. I hope you all have a great day