What is to come

Izuku's Provo

As I watch All Might disappear into the distance. I begin to think to myself, Am I that worthless as someone who is quirkless? Am I not able to save someone without a quirk? Is that all a hero can be is a person with an overpowered quirk. People were saving others without quirks so long ago, but now people who save without them are considered liabilities. Not able to help in any way shape or form? Does that mean I should give up on my dream, the dream that I have had for so long?

3rd Person Provo

As the Izuku Midoryia contemplates his life he slowly begins to step closer and closer to the edge of the building. He is unaware that he is coming ever so close to the edge. When he finally realizes that he is at the edge of the rooftop he has finally made his decision. Stepping up onto the ledge of the roof, the young boy looks out over the rooftops smiling one final sad smile and he jumps.

All Might's Provo 

 After he walks through the door leaving Izuku

That was a very stressful situation I was in . He laughed to himself holding the bottle oh villain in his hands. Hopefully, that boy took my words to heart, I wouldn't want a quirkless runt like him to die trying to be a hero. There was no possible way that the boy was even hero material. He was so weak and scrawny not to mention his lack of a quirk. He chuckles to himself, no one would believe him that I the Symbol of Peace would shoot down his dreams so there's no harm in giving the boy the harsh reality. Quirkless should stay in their place.

All Might again chuckled to himself not realizing what he had caused.

_______________________________________

Heyyy ummm I know what it looks like but trust me there is a reason why All Might is like this and I will explain it in a later chapter. I'm sorry its so short, but I'll see you in the next chapter.

~Byesss