The Past Two

Long ago Hisashi's Provo

I had my bow in hand wandering the forest waiting for any animal to cross my path. If I couldn't find anything we would be short on food, we don't have enough food for Seikatsu, myself, and that girl. If I don't find anything Seikatsu will offer her his food and I can't have him do that he's a growing young man and he has to eat I would offer her my food but then Seikatsu would give me his food, I love him with all my heart but he's to selfless for his own good I hope it never does him harm. Off to my left I hear branches moving so I draw my bow and load an arrow waiting for whatever it was to come out and into the open. After a few moments the girl Seikatsu saved ran out in front of me. "Miss what are you doing up with those injuries you shouldn't be moving" she looked at me startled for a second and said one thing "Kill me" I looked at her shocked "Why would you want to die?" She looked at me with her eyes full of sadness "I've lived for so long I've watched everyone I love die. I'm a freak." The young woman was in tears. I thought to myself this must be a quirk, maybe I can help her. "You are not a freak.. miss?" I stated also asking for a name  "Rōzu'' she responded calmly "Do you have any family Rōzu?" She looked at me and smiled "Yes I have a son but I disappeared when he because an adult" I nodded at her looking her directly in the eyes and said "I may be able to help you but I'm not sure what it will do" she looked at me with a glimmer of hope. "If all goes well you won't have to die, I hope all will go well do you accept even if you might not live?" The hope in her eyes grew "I can grow old if this works?" Nodding I smiled at her "yes you can'' she looked at me eyes full of determination "What do I have to do?" I motioned towards the middle of the clearing and had her sit down in the grass. "Close your eyes this won't hurt a bit" I slowly placed my hand on her head and a dark light resonated off my fingertips and as fast as it was there it was gone. "There you should be free of your curse" Rōzu smiled at me and mouthed a thank you before she slowly began to turn to dust. I didn't have enough time to react to the situation, when I heard Seikatsu my dear brother scream at me and launch me into the forest calling me a villain and that he was no longer my brother, After that everything went black.

Hisashi's Provo 

I woke up startled, why have I been dreaming of him. My dear little brother, I wish I could go back in time and convince him that I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't know, I just wanted to save her. I never got to make peace with my brother or to tell him how much I loved him, I never saw him again after I fell unconscious. I heard he became a great hero, the symbol of peace. They called me the symbol of chaos after that and it's a name that has stayed all these years. Getting up from my chair I walk to the laboratory IV's and cables dragging behind me. As I entered the main room of the laboratory I saw my most trusted doctor "Hello Hisashi it's good to see you're awake" he gave me a warm smile and looked back down at his computer screen. " Hello to you as well old friend, if I may ask how is my reconstruction surgery going?" He chuckles lightly, "Don't worry old friend, it will be ready before your beloved and her son come to see you again." Smiling, I thank him kindly and step out of the lab and back into my study looking down at the pictures of me and my wife's wedding. "Soon I'll be back in your's and Izuku's lives and I'll be there to stay." 

____________________________________

Hey guys and gals and non-binary pals I just realized I'm a terrible human being and I hate what I'm going to do in later chapters but I can't spoil anything so I won't I hope you all liked Hisashi's back story with his brother Seikatsu I'll explain how he got the strength quirk that became one for all in a later chapter, but for now I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one byeeessssss