Karma

Police Officers Provo

"I would like to turn myself in." The Hero Killer Stain stood before me right in the middle of the precinct his weapons laid out in front of him on the desk that I worked at. Multiple other officers where standing stock still fear building up in there eyes each one not having there guns due to not being on duty. The only one with any sort of weapons was laid out and standing in front of me with his hands held out to be cuffed. "Hurry up before I change my mind." The infamous killer growled at me, quickly while shaking I put the cuffs on him and signaled for two other guards to grab him and take him to the holding cell. After he left the room the newest recruit that was standing near the table collapsed onto the floor causing a few of the other officers to run up to him and help him back up. Slowly but with shaking hands I grab the phone and dial the detectives number.

"Takanashi speaking."

"Sir, you need to get here immediately."

"I'm in an important meeting with the Principal of UA, can't this wait."

"Sir, The Hero Killer just walked in and told us he surrendered."

"I- I will be there immediately."

Takanashi's Provo

After ending the phone call, I looked up to Nedzu. "What seems to be the problem detective?" the principle of UA asked me, his mouth holding an unnatural smile while his beady eyes. Wiping my hand down my face, I address Nedzu. "The Hero Killer Stain has turned himself in to the authorities." The principals smile contorts into a sinister look, his eyes shining with a bright complexion.  "Perfect, I'll be coming with you to meet him, I have a wonderful offer that he won't refuse." The principal of UA has always been unnervin,  but nothing matches how I see him in this current moment.

Izuku's Provo

"Mom, we don't really have to tell Dad about this, do we?" I looked at my mother with hope in my eyes as she dragged me down the street. She quickly looks down at me with a slight glare that held no real hostility to it mostly worry. "Why did you challenge that man like that Izuku, I already almost lost you. I don't want to lose you completely." My mother spoke on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry, Mom, but I couldn't stay quiet, not about that" she looked at me with understanding, but there was still tears beginning to form in her eyes. "I just don't want to lose you, yyou'remy only baby boy." She began to ffull-oncry at this point. "I'll be more careful next time , mom.  love you." I responded to her tears with a wide smile. My mother smiled back at me with tears still in her eyes, "As much as I would like to believe you, you have always been reckless just like your father. Always wanting to save people. Just do me a favor, my sweet baby boy." I looked at my mother, her eyes still holding tears, but there was a sternness to them that always held strong. "Anything, I would do anything for you, mom." her eyes shown with worry after my response, but she pressed on. "I know you won't put yourself first when it comes to saving others. Your heart would never allow it. But if the time comes and you have to be saved, don't be sad because they will have felt the same about saving you like how you feel about saving them." 

I look at her for a long time thinking about what to say and how to say it. Finally after what seems like hours but only was seconds I spoke. "I'll try Mom, I promise." She looked at me an odd shine to her eyes and with a week small smile she said. "That's all I'll ever ask is for you to try my sweet baby boy." she hugged me tightly. "So we aren't telling Dad about this right?" I asked hesitantly in the hug. "He already knows" was her response.