Heros

Izuku's Provo

Beep

Beep

Beep 

"What is that sound?" I thought to myself as I was floating in the void. It just keeps going on and on.

Beep 

Beep

Beep

"IZUKU! please get up!" Someone shouted through the void. I looked around trying to pinpoint the voice and where I had heard it before it sounded so familiar.

"Izuku I'm sorry I didn't see you struggling. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm sorry I've been such a bad mother." The voice sounded like they were breaking down. Suddenly it clicked who this voice was.

"MOM!" I shouted looking through the darkness trying desperately to reach my mother who I knew was on the other side of it. Finally, after what felt like hours I saw something, it looked like a ray of light. The beacon of hope in this God-forsaken void. I ran for that light and as I touched it, the light swallowed me whole.

3rd Person Provo

It has been hours since Izuku Midoryia was saved by Shota Aizawa. To the mother who wept at her son's hospital bedside it had felt like days, but to the tired hero who stood against the wall waiting for the boy to wake up. There were only questions.

Shota Aizawa's Provo

"This kid doesn't want to wake up, why is that?" Shota stared at the kid for a few minutes more before leaving. It was getting late and he would come back tomorrow for an answer. He shook his head, he never understood why people tried to take their own lives.

"SHOTA!" yelled the yellow banana who was running at him at top speed.

"What does Hizashi want now?" I thought to myself. Watching as my "friend" ran at me I noticed that he wasn't stopping in his full sprint. So I did the most logical thing, I sidestepped and as he ran past me hitting him in the back of the neck so he fell.

"OWW SHOTA THAT HURT!" Hizashi yelled again.

I whacked him across the head again 

 "One no telling in the hospital, and two no running in the hospital," I state while holding my hand out to him.

He grabs my hand and I pull him up. "Is the kid alright?" He asks getting serious for once in his life. "Yeah he's healed and is in good physical health but subconsciously he doesn't want to get up," I replied to him. Hizashi looked down deep in thought. This is the longest I've seen him without talking, and I was getting worried. "Hey what's wrong." I reached up and tapped his cheek lightly. He flinched but looked me dead in the eyes. His normally sparkling green eyes were dark and glazed over. "Nothing Shota, the boy's mother is in there isn't she?" He asked, his voice kinda quiet. "Yeah she is, she's been crying and apologizing since she got here," I responded to his question, worry evident in my tone. His eyes unglazed over "I'M SURE THE LITTLE LISTENER WILL BE UP BY DAYBREAK!" Hizashi shouted in his normal enthusiastic voice. "Let's go back home for tonight Shota and be back Tomorrow." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hospital. Looking back at the door I hope the kid will be alright.

_________________________________________

Hey sorry for the long break I was having writers block, but I know where I'm going with this story now.
I'll see you all in the next chapter

~Byesssss