5

Sooooo, I figure it's about time I introduce myself ,,,, My name is Dani, I'm the owner of this account, I love love LOVE Kpop and writing, so you can catch me putting the two together often.

I wrote a story a few years ago about something non Kpop related and if you ask me it is CRINGEY and makes me SO UNCOMFORTABLE but it's gotten a good amount of reads and people seem to like it so I haven't deleted it.

The way that book did so well was kind of what sparked my motivation to keep publishing my works on Wattpad. I always write no matter what, but there was a time when I didn't publish anything. That story really boosted my confidence though, so I'll keep publishing!

I hope you're enjoying this story so far, because it will get intense as it progresses, and things will get CRAZY, I promise;)

Anywayssss, I just wanted to introduce myself, thank you for reading my latest story!!! <3

Soyeon hadn't changed her behavior after the party, still doing everything in her power to avoid talking to Jaemin. He worked hard at making conversation with her, failing every time. She was surprised that he had lasted this long, since she had expected him to lose interest in her long before this.

Everything was going fine until he switched into her algebra period, and was seated next to her, of course. She ignored him, an angry look on her face.

"You look cute even when you're mad," he whispered to her.

"Shut up, I hate you," she whispered back. He smiled and turned to face the board, copying the notes down. Students in the class turned to look at them every so often, everyone very much aware of Jaemin's feelings towards Soyeon, since he didn't try to hide them at all.

"See, now I can really help you with algebra," Jaemin whispered to her again. "It's fate."

"Or it's you stalking me," Soyeon replied. Jaemin hummed in response.

"Or that."

Soyeon tried not to smile, not wanting to give him any form of satisfaction. She proceeded to do her work, trying to ignore his presence, something she wasn't as good at anymore.

"I need help," Jaemin whispered.

"I thought you were the expert."

"I don't need help with algebra," Jaemin continued. "See there's this girl that I like. She's really stubborn. Like, really stubborn. But I really like her and I want to ask her out but she won't even give me the time of day."

"Sounds like you should give up," Soyeon replied, writing down some numbers. Jaemin sighed.

"You give bad advice. Go out with me?"

"Yeah, tonight," Soyeon replied. Jaemin's face lit up as he turned to face her. "In your dreams," she finished. His face dropped to a frown and he crossed his arms.

"That was just harsh," he pouted.

"You walked right into it."

When the period was over, Soyeon left the class as fast as she could, trying to get to her next period class without Jaemin following her. Of course she failed.

"What do you have next?" he asked. "I'll walk you."

"I'm good, thanks," Soyeon replied.

"Come onnn, noona can't walk alone," he smiled. She looked at him disgustedly.

"Why do you insist on making me hate you?" she asked. He laughed.

"If that seems like my intention, I apologize. Will you go out with me now?"

Soyeon rolled her eyes and headed into the bathroom beside them, not wanting to listen to him anymore. She hid out in there for a few minutes before going to the nurse to get a pass for her next class, since she was late.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket on her way up the stairs, and she took it out to see a text from Jaemin.

Jaemin
You can't avoid me forever. Now we have classes together AND that group trip coming up during break. You'll have to get used to me.

Soyeon
I'm already used to you. Doesn't mean I like you. Also .... group trip ???

Jaemin
You don't know? You should talk to Jiyeon, it was her idea. It's more of a way for us to get to know each other;)

Soyeon
So in other words it will be me avoiding you for the entirety of break?

Jaemin
Not if I have anything to say about it.

Soyeon
You won't.

She put her phone back in her pocket and walked into her next class, wiping Jaemin from her brain.