16

Lucky for Jaemin and Soyeon, Soonyoung wasn't in algebra, so it was a smooth period for the two of them. He was probably embarrassed after his conversation with Jaemin that morning and didn't want to show up to class.

After school, Heejin needed a ride home, so her and Soyeon made their way to Jaemin's car and waited for him to come out. He came out with Mark, and Soyeon smiled at the sight of him.

"Look who it is," she said. Mark smirked.

"I hear that my seven minutes in heaven paid off," he answered. She rolled her eyes and he got in the backseat with Heejin, fist bumping her to say hello.

"Heejin, we're dropping you off?" Jaemin asked, looking at Heejin in the rearview mirror. She nodded.

"Cool," Jaemin said. He looked over at Soyeon. "I think Mark is gonna hang out with us today," he told her.

"No he is not," Soyeon told him. Jaemin looked at Mark in the mirror and shrugged.

"Okay Mark, looks like we're dropping you off at home too."

Mark's jaw dropped. "You're just gonna let her tell you what to do?" he gaped. Jaemin shrugged again.

"What can I say? She owns my heart." He reached over and took Soyeon's hand in his own, steering with the other one. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at Mark, making Heejin laugh.

Jaemin dropped Heejin and Mark off, and then headed to his own house without asking Soyeon first. She didn't question it, considering they hadn't actually made any plans, she just wanted to spend time with him.

They got out of the car and Soyeon looked around, taking note of no other cars in the driveway. Jaemin took her to the backyard, where there was a little swing set and a trampoline.

Soyeon gasped. "Oh my god can we go on the trampoline?!" she exclaimed. Jaemin laughed.

"We have to let the dog out first," he replied. She gasped again and followed him to the back door, where he unlocked it and then brought his small samoyed out of the house.

Soyeon got down on the ground as the dog galloped over to her, licking her face. She laughed and pet him, telling him how cute he was.

"Looks like Hyun Ki likes you," Jaemin observed. Soyeon smiled at the dog.

"I'm gonna leave my boyfriend for you," she spoke in baby talk to Hyun Ki. "Yes I am."

Jaemin walked over to them and pushed Hyun Ki away from Soyeon. "Alright, that's enough," he said. Soyeon stood up with a chuckle.

"You're jealous of a dog?" she asked unbelievably. He pinched her cheek.

"You're mine."

"Tell that to Hyun Ki," she said, flicking her chin towards the dog. "He's giving me the look."

Jaemin turned around to see the dog panting in Soyeon's direction. He laughed and then pushed Soyeon toward the trampoline. "Quit it," he said. She giggled and got on the trampoline, Jaemin following quickly after.

They jumped up and down, and then Soyeon pushed Jaemin, laughing when he stumbled onto his butt. He sat on the floor of the trampoline, bouncing slightly with every jump she made.

She laughed so hard she fell too, and rolled over to laugh on her stomach. Jaemin reached over and pulled her toward him, laying down next to her. She rolled onto her side to face him with a smile.

"If I knew you had a trampoline, I would have dated you a long time ago," she said. Jaemin gasped, making her laugh. "I'm kidding." She pressed her finger against his nose and sat up.

Jaemin sat up with her, holding onto her waist with one hand while he turned her cheek with the other. He stared into her eyes, his expression somewhere between a small smile and a curious look.

Soyeon looked back at him and then smiled. "You gonna kiss me or you just gonna stare?" she asked.

"Who says I was gonna kiss you? Sometimes I just like to look at your face. It's easy to admire a face like yours."

Soyeon smiled and nodded. "Yours too. Sometimes I look at you and I think 'God was working hard the year Na Jaemin was born'."

Jaemin laughed and pressed his lips to Soyeon's, pulling her waist closer to him. She put a hand on the trampoline to hold her up and the other on his leg, moving her lips with his.

She leaned in closer just before a tongue broke their kiss, and both of them pulled apart to look at Hyun Ki. He sat in between them, panting while the two of them wiped their faces. Jaemin rolled his eyes and pet the dog in front of him.

"You really know how to ruin a moment, don't you?" Jaemin asked Hyun Ki.

"I told you he was into me," Soyeon said to Jaemin. Jaemin laughed and pushed Soyeon's shoulder.

————————————————————————

this was definitely a fun chapter to write. i like this part of the story when it's like them doing all their couple bonding and what not

i looooooove jaemin and i hope that i can give a little bit of his personality and how he would be as a boyfriend through this story

i hope you like it:)

<3