24

a/n: all this nctzen tea is WILD. people need to respect personal space of course because if they don't perhaps the boys won't come back to america 🤔🤔 but like y'all who are trynna get violent and like cyberbullying people need to chill too because damn violence is not the answer

like those who were like talking about jumping the girls who went on the tour bus ,,,, are y'all even good ??? where were you raised that you're just ready to throw down at an nct concert ???

and like with the whole family friend thing with johnny when people were like imagine being this ugly like Y'ALL !!! i know you're mad but goddamn !!! control yourselves holy shit take a BREATH my good sir

this whole thing is just wild and everyone just needs to take a step back and let the boys enjoy their tour

tbh our kings stay unbothered

k love u bye

Jaemin held onto Soyeon's hand, leading her into the mall. "Why are we here again?" she asked. Jaemin turned to look at her, smiling down at her cutely.

"Because I need to buy a pretty outfit for my pretty girlfriend," he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. Soyeon cringed.

"Why do you insist on kissing me in public?" she asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Because I need to make sure that everyone knows you're mine."

"And you think clinging to me like this isn't going to do that?" Soyeon asked, holding up their intertwined fingers. Jaemin shook his head, pulling her closer to him.

"Stop being dramatic. Let's go in this store."

He pulled her into a store and they shopped for a little while, the two of them having many arguments on what she should wear. Anything she found cute, Jaemin said was either too revealing, or not good enough for her.

They decided on a pair of boyfriend jeans and a short t shirt, with a few accessories to go along with it. Soyeon tried to pay but Jaemin laughed at her and pushed her aside, paying with his credit card.

They were in the food court about to get something to eat when they ran into Gong Soonyoung and his best friend Ahn Hongbin on line for food. Gong Soonyoung saw them as soon as they walked past, and rolled his eyes.

"Couple of the year is here, I see," he muttered. Soyeon turned to look at him. When she turned she saw who he was standing next to, and her heart stopped.

"Hey gorgeous," Hongbin said, looking at her. "Been a while."

Soyeon didn't answer, just stared at him. Jaemin looked over at her with a confused expression on his face. "You two know each other?" he asked.

"We go way back," Hongbin answered. Jaemin turned to look at him with a scowl.

"I didn't ask you."

Soyeon looked over at Jaemin, her hands shaking at her sides. "We used to date," she said. "He moved away sophomore year so we broke up."

"But I'm back now," Hongbin added, still staring at Soyeon, though she wasn't looking back at him. "Though I see you've moved on."

"You should've known that someone was going to scoop up Soyeon after you left," Jaemin said. "Which reminds me, are you aware of your friend's attempts at trying to date Soyeon?"

Hongbin chuckled. "I'm aware," he said. "Here's the deal. I want Soyeon to myself. And I think I deserve her because we have history. Soonyoung filled me in on the fact that you in some weird way won her over, so we came up with a plan. He clearly doesn't like you because of past experiences and I don't like you because you stole my girlfriend, so we wanted to screw you over."

Jaemin chuckled. "Worked out well."

Soyeon looked disgusted. "Stole your girlfriend?" she echoed Hongbin's words. "What are you, five? We've been broken up for two years. Grow up."

She grabbed Jaemin's hand and pulled him away, horrified. She led him up the escalator without saying a word, her arms crossed over her chest. They walked out of the mall, Soyeon storming in front while Jaemin followed close behind.

Once they got to the car he stood in front of her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You wanna talk about it?" he asked.

Soyeon grunted, opening her car door. "No."

He nodded once and shut the door as she got in, walking to his own side. He started the car and Soyeon put her head in her lap, letting out a frustrated squeal. Jaemin put a hand on her back.

"What the hell is going on?!" she shouted, sitting up. Jaemin took his hand back. "Seriously what is wrong with the universe that we can't just be happy with each other for more than an hour? Something is always going wrong."

Jaemin watched her with sadness in his eyes, swallowing hard. Soyeon leaned her head against the window. "I wanna go home," she mumbled. "I think I just need some time to think."

"What does that mean?" Jaemin asked. Soyeon shrugged.

"I'll figure it out when I'm done thinking."

"Soyeon..." Jaemin started.

"Jaemin, just drive."

Not wanting to fight with her, Jaemin stopped talking and put his car in reverse, pulling out of the parking lot. They drove in silence the rest of the way, and when they pulled up to Soyeon's house, she hopped out of the car without saying a word.

Naturally worried, Jaemin hopped out of the car as well and stopped her as she walked around his side. He held onto her shoulders, trying to meet her gaze. "Look at me," he said.

She didn't.

"Soyeon you can't let other people get in the middle of us," he whispered. Soyeon looked up at him, a layer of glossiness covering her eyes.

"What am I supposed to do? Things are so difficult now. I've spent my entire life avoiding drama, and now I feel like it follows me around. Everything was simpler before we got together. I was happier."

Soyeon's words stung Jaemin's chest, and his breath hitched. "I don't know what to say," he mumbled. She just stared at him. "What do you want, Soyeon? I'll do anything to make you happy."

Soyeon sighed, closing her eyes. She shrugged out of Jaemin's grip and turned so she wasn't looking at him. "I don't want to do this anymore," she said. "It's too hard."

Jaemin practically felt his heart break in his chest. The girl that he had chased after for months, the girl he loved with everything he had, was ending it. He just nodded once and walked back to the car, opening his door.

"I'm sorry," he muttered before shutting the door and pulling out of the driveway.