27

It wasn't until things settled down about a month later that Jaemin mentioned anything to Soyeon about their life together after graduation. He wanted her to experience life with him when there wasn't drama, so when he asked her she wouldn't be thinking about all of the things that could go wrong.

Soyeon had decided on a college in America, and time was ticking away for Jaemin to decide what he was doing, so after waiting a month he figured it was time to open his mouth.

The friend group decided to go on another trip together to the beach house, now that everyone got along perfectly. They rode up together, laughing and talking or sleeping if necessary.

They drove up rather late in the day since they left on a Friday after school, so when they got to the beach house it was already late at night.

"I'm gonna put my stuff down in my room and then get ready for bed," Soyeon said when they got in. Everyone seemed to agree with her, nodding along.

"Let me carry your stuff," Jaemin told her, taking her suitcase from her hands. She rolled her eyes with a chuckle and followed him up the stairs, Heejin following closely behind, wanting to put her stuff down in the same room.

Renjun, Jeno and Jiyeon went to their own rooms, putting down their stuff before doing their own things. They all agreed to get up and get on the boat the next morning, but for now they all just wanted a good night's sleep.

Soyeon brushed her teeth and washed her face, taking a good amount of time in the bathroom that by the time she got out, everyone's doors were closed except for Jaemin, and Heejin was out cold on her bed.

Soyeon tiptoed into Jaemin's room and shut the door, bringing his attention from the book in his hands to her. She smiled and a smirk formed on his face as she shut the door.

"I wanted to come cuddle for a little bit before I go to bed," she told him, walking around to the other side of the bed. Jaemin chuckled and put his book down.

"You know if we cuddle you're just gonna end up falling asleep in here. You always fall asleep when we cuddle," he told her. She shook her head.

"I promise I won't."

She pulled the hair tie out of her hair and Jaemin watched her with stars in his eyes. "You're so hot I could die," he told her. "Sometimes I forget we're dating and I'm like 'Woah, look at that super hot girl' and then I remember that you're my girlfriend and I come over and attack you like this."

Jaemin leaned over and pretended to nibble on Soyeon's neck, making her laugh. He tickled her stomach and she tried to swat him away as she giggled as quietly as possible. "Stop it!" she demanded in between laughs. He obeyed and kissed her cheek before pulling away. She rolled her eyes at him as he smiled and then laid his head on his pillow.

He put his arm out and grabbed Soyeon, pulling her into him. She nuzzled herself into the side of his body, placing her head on his chest. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, taking in his familiar scent.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then Jaemin spoke. "I want to come to America with you."

Soyeon's eyes shot open and she picked up her head, turning to face Jaemin. "What?" she asked. Jaemin swallowed, looking her in the eyes.

"I want to go to America with you. You can study abroad and I can do a dance program. I've already looked at plenty around the area that you're living in. I won't bother you, I promise. I just want us to be together, and I think it will be a good opportunity for the two of us," Jaemin rambled on.

Soyeon watched him with curiosity in her eyes. "Really?" she asked. He nodded.

"I even started learning English," he answered. Soyeon couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips as she nodded.

"Okay, then come with me to America."

Jaemin's eyes widened as his chin fell. "Are you serious?" he asked. She nodded.

"Why not? I think we're serious enough about each other to do this and I want you there to experience everything with me. It's not like we're not coming back," she said. Jaemin smiled and gently reached out, pulling Soyeon's face to his own.

He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her softly, making her smile into his lips. "I love you," he breathed out as they pulled away. She smiled and nodded.

"I love you too." He smirked and she gave him a curious look. "What?" she asked.

"I guess you're just so obsessed with me that you're willing to take me out of the country with you," he said. Soyeon rolled her eyes and smacked his chest.

"You know, someday my eyes are gonna get stuck facing upwards from all the eye rolling I do around you and you're just gonna have to deal with a sky-eyed girlfriend."

"A sky-eyed girlfriend?" Jaemin mocked. She nodded with a serious expression, making him laugh. She sighed and put her head back down on his chest, cuddling even closer to him.

"I still don't know how you won me over," Soyeon muttered into Jaemin's shirt. He smiled.

"With my good looks and smooth moves," he answered nonchalantly. She scoffed, making him smile even wider. "Don't worry," he said. "We've got forever for you to figure it out."

Soyeon smiled, her heart full. She closed her eyes and nodded. "We do have forever, don't we?" she asked. Jaemin nodded and kissed the top of her head, and before she knew it, she was fast asleep.

Jaemin chuckled when he heard the sounds of Soyeon's heavy, sleepy breath. "You promised you wouldn't fall asleep," he whispered.

————————————————————————

GUYS THATS IT

THE END

FINISHED

I HAD SUCH FUN WRITING THIS STORY AHHH THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ IT I LOVE Y'ALL

IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL OR SMTH PERHAPS YOU SHOULD LET ME KNOW🤔🤔

ANYWAY I LOVE YOU GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OKAY BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE