Background Information

Map of the 8 known kingdoms.

Important info from "A Servant Lost (Book 1)":

***Do NOT read the following unless you have read Book 1. There are spoilers! The following is meant to be a refresher for those who have read the first book!!!***

**Please leave comments adding any relevant details from the first book  that you think are important to keep in mind going into the sequel.**

- Alys was a servant at the beginning of Book 1.

-She had no memories of her life from before the age of around 15.

-Came to Dastrehan's palace as a slave.

-Alys and Dastrehan had a baby girl, Ayleth, who died at birth.

-Due to the nature of Alys' poisoning, she is no longer able to have children.

-Esme is Alys' closest friend. She had a baby, who was adopted by Rohan and Dimia. 

-Rohan was Alys' former personal guard, but is now a military adviser for King Dastrehan. 

-Rose was a servant girl of Alys'.  With Alys' help, she started training to be a healer. 

-Tarkam's alliance with Marniac is shaky after the betrothal between Dastrehan and Princess Jocelynn was ended. 

-Tarkam is at war with Catesh.

-Prince Leoford, Dastrehan's half-brother, has made numerous attacks on Dastrehan and Alys. He is thought to be responsible for Alys being poisoned and killing Ayleth. 

-The first book ended with Alys finding out she is Princess Endolynn; this sequel picks up from there. 

Book #2 started Oct 2019