"Let's Make Sweet Music"

*Also Spoilers* (Clementine and Louis are 18 and older in this fanfiction at least a month has passed since Clem lost her lower leg.) Please enjoy. Feel free to leave any comments.
( > w <)💞

___________________

Clementine:

I woke up sunbathing in the sunlight shining through the window, my eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness, "Mmh.." I look over towards Aj's bed to find it empty also eyeing my hat sitting on the dresser still.

I breathed in closing my eyes, exhaling trailing down to look at my left leg. I sighed to myself, "This little nub is still weird to wake up to, But at least I'm lucky enough to wake up.."

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Afternoon sleeping beauty~" Yeah it's Louis. He closes the door gently and walks over to me with that goofy grin of his that I've grown to love so damn much. "Good morning Louis," I reply as he sits gently next to me, giving me a loving smile to see me alive and well.

"Where's Aj?" I asked Louis in a trance as I catch him staring in a certain place other than my face, as he processed my question then perks up, "Oh." He chuckled.

"He went with Ruby and Aasim to restore the old Green House, he really wanted to help out." He said giving me his signature smile which curled into a small smirk. I smiled back and giggle at the thought, "I bet he would love to learn how to grow his own food."

"Yeah, Aj is pretty confident about anything he's growing up." He responds, trailing off with his eyes again as he shifts a bit onto the bed.

"Anything else I need to be informed with? You keep staring in a weird way, you weirdo." I waved at him bringing his attention to my face again.

"Nope just another day to possibly make more plans to venture out past the expired "Safe Zone"  whenever you like boss~" He playfully smirked.

"Hmm, we've done enough planning, for now, let's have a lazy day today," I replied as I stretch my arms, straightening my back.

___

Louis:

Clem is looking even better by the day. But...I feel weird..like the sudden urge to pounce on her. Hell, she might stab me if I do...What the fuck is this? I keep staring at her chest, I hope it's not obvious!

"A lazy day? Hmm, we can make that into a very thrilling day instead~" I grinned and I smoothly imply. She gives me that fluffy, furrowed, eyebrow questioning look that gets me every time It drives me insane on the inside.

"That is so sexy.." Oh..Shit did I just say that?! Ohhoho God! Please tell me she didn't hear that...Aheheh. I nervously giggled afterward inhaling my embarrassment, blushing like a fucking idiot.

Clem blinks at me and blushes at the sudden strong word. "Sexy" it sounds pretty hot...When I think about it. If those "books" in the head master's office has told me anything, I should read more into those.

___

Clementine:

"So, what's this thrilling idea you had in mind?" I responded also trying to contain my flushed face at the word "Sexy".

Louis sits closer filling up space in between us. "Oh, I don't know~ I was thinking about exploring the dating world once again."

"Oh no, not this again" I couldn't help but laugh seeing how smooth he can be.

"I also think your nub is also sexy if I might add~" The way he flirts is really something. It's like he's been reading more into those books for the past few weeks.

"Aha, thanks I'm still getting used to it, I'm starting to like it too," I said grasping his hands to get his attention again.

"What do you want to talk about silly?~" I blushed giving him a gentle smile causing him to tense up in my hands.

"Well...I was going to ask...Since we've kissed plenty of times before...I thought it would be okay to take it to the next step?.." Louis looked into my eyes as the tone of his voice got deeper but calm.

"And?.." I followed after his pause.

"Could we try french kissing? And also fondle a little?.." He squeezes my hands bracing for an answer.

I couldn't process this, it's like there are butterflies bursting in my tummy. I rubbed my thumbs into the palm his hands.

"Y-you...You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with!  I-I hope it's not too fast or sudden you know..aheh~" Louis runs his mouth stuttering and flushed, it just made him even more cute like this. He wants more than that by the looks of it...He's not playing that "funny guy" act with the jokes for some reason, he was serious.

"Oh.." I sighed. I lightly guide his hands up to my chest placing them against my breast. His reaction was priceless, it made me warm and excited, I reached for his face locking my lips onto his, moaning softly as I felt how warm they were, he instantly wasted no time to squeeze them gently.

I whimper as he brushed a finger against my nipple. This gave me the courage to tongue wrestle against his.

"mmMh~" I moaned into his mouth, filling it up with the pleasure that rushed over me. The feeling of his tongue against mine made it way too hot for me, we broke away for air panting with light squeals over the first time we've made out like this.

__

Louis:

"Wow.." I mumbled afterward, that was..Ah! My pants are getting tight, wow haha so that's what happens when you're aroused, I've only felt it like this waking up in the mornings, I wonder how Clem feels...I know her breast felt soft~. I'm really hot all of a sudden now...

"So...Is that what you had in mind?" Clementine responded rubbing the blushing red in her cheeks, she looked hot and bothered as well.

I gently lie her down against the mattress hovering over her looking into her bright hazel eyes. She's so gorgeous~ I can't hold back all of the sudden, Clem gave me a look that read "Go on~?" her face getting redder as I stare at every inch of her.

"C'mon Louis~" Clem whispered looking deep into my eyes like she knew what I wanted and approved of it. I gave my signature smile leaning in to kiss her again, locking ourselves in for another sloppy tongue fight.

~To be continued?

____

{Haha don't worry I will continue this after the next chapter that will take place with them not living in an apocalyptic world. More young love will be added soon :3 }