"Seven Minutes in Heaven" Part 2

~We continue with our lover's heated mist of events~

~ITS 🍋LEMONTIINE~

_______

"Ahh~" high pitched moaning and squeals can be heard from the hallway closet. Mostly everyone had moved onto playing beer pong or went swimming in Marlon's swimming pool.

Completely leaving Clementine and Louis all the privacy they needed.

~*In the heated closet*~

Clementine, now in mostly her panties starts to strip Louis down to his boxers.

Clem jolts at the feeling of his length, in return Louis felt flushed and went in for another kiss.

"Mmh~ Louis?" Clem moaned after their lips parted. "Are you okay with this?" Clem asked with a lust-ridden tone, making Louis shiver in response.

Louis now riled up from this, flips Clementine pinning her against the closet wall. "Ooonm~" Clem squeaks as her cheek is lightly squished against the surface.

"Aahm..I'll take that as a yeah~?" She giggled, wiggling her hips at him. Louis scheming as he watched his crush seduce him severely.

Clem arches her back getting impatient from this hesitation, Louis grabs Clem by her messy bun. "Ah..I'm sorry!" Louis squealed out, quickly penetrating into Clem's cherry without any caution.

"F-Fuck! I can't hold it in anymore!Ah!" Louis gripping Clem's thighs, while Clem slightly winces at the short pain, it smoothly transitioned into pleasure, now feeling her world turning upside down.

"Ahhh!~ Yes! Louis right there please!" Clem begged as Louis gladly obliges by bucking deeper into her warm hug~.

"Ah-Ah Clem~Oh fuck you're tight!~ It's driving me crazy~" the freckled man stifling through his thrusts to send her jolts of his love into her.

Grabbing one of Clem's arms back bending over into her neck, softy grabbing one of her perky breasts.

Nothing but hushed moaning could be heard down the hallway, everyone completely forgotten the two friends that are currently "hooking up" as we speak. Everyone at least go more rounds of beer pong as much as they can until they're shit faced by morning.

It's been over an hour Clementine has been at this party and has already achieved her crush's approval 100%.

"Mm!" Clem winces at the warm build up down in her lower regions, starting to squeeze around Louis in response to his enraging lengths.

"Ah! Clem! Y-ou're squeezing the fucking outta me!" Louis groaned, pulling out Louis flips Clementine over holding her up by her ass, inserting himself back whiling tasting her mouth.

Swirling tongues, Clem grabs onto his shoulders then up around his neck being able to tangle and lose her fingers in his dreadlocks.

"Nnh~ Louis I'm all yours~" Clem moaned put confessing it all, they were already in the climax of their relationship, quick and in a hurry Clementine wasted no time in trying to get with playful talented Louis himself. It was like some spell hit them really hard.

"Haa!" Louis now dazed from the pleasure and Clem's sweet sounds made him buck in a berserk matter. Giving Clementine a hickey as a gift on her brown silky skin.

Clem moaning and gripping onto him with no more words to describe the climax that made her body shiver and melt against him. "I'm cumming~Clem!" Louis blurted while plunging into another sloppy sweet kiss, releasing what felt like every drop to him.

"Oo! Louis!" Clem squeaked squeezing her legs around his waist dripping their odd and ends onto the floor. "Ahh~Ahh...Fuck~" Clem panted looking deep into Louis's brown eyes. "You idiot~ you weren't supposed to cum inside..." She said, gasping at the feeling of their connection slipping out from between them.

"Haa..O-Oh uh...Sorry I couldn't handle how hot you were making me~ Making so much of those cute noises drove me insane~" Louis claimed.

"Just be glad it's a safe day for me~here." Clemon handed him his shirt and pants as Clem proceeded to dress. "Alright let's actually attend the "REAL" party this time~" Clem stated slyly opening the door letting out the built up sex they've produced.

"Well I am the life of the party~" he claimed combing his dreads back behind his earlobe smiling at his new girlfriend, "And you Ma'dam have a great ass~" Louis teasing and playfully grabbing her ass. Clem playfully grabbing him back in an attempt to escape.

Holding hands as they giggled and teased each other out of the closet.

_______

Oof Ooo spicy ( ˘ ³˘)❤

~Working on other chapters right now just you wait~