(Short) "Fever" Clementine x Louis

~Art by: @hjoe8 I love you~

~Lou is feeling a little bit under the weather but Clem will nurse him back to health! or not~

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
____

*In Louis's Dorm*

"Louis you're burning up, stop getting so worked up you need to rest." Clementine demanded, pushing her feverish boyfriend from his grip around her waist.

"No..I'm not, I'm NOT sick!" He shouted, Louis gets irritated and complains a lot when he's sick, fighting the fact that he is sick, it's funny yet hectic to deal with.

"Here drink some water." Clem leaned towards his dresser for the bottle but was quickly pulled by back by Louis gripping her shoulders, pulling her down to his level into a smooth soft kiss.

A light "Mm~" could be heard from Clem as Louis locked her down tight. "Louis...." Clem growled but shortly giving into his needyness.

"I guess I'll stay sick with you~" Clem smirked lying down onto his chest looking back up into his russet eyes.

Clementine lifts up her arm to feel his forehead to check his temp. "Yeah you're feverish alright." Clem blinked at Louis who was still looking right into her honey orbs.

"Obviously, I'm just feverish for you babe~" He slurs his face getting redder by the second.

"What am I going to do with you?" She commented, shaking her head.

____

~I'm still writing second parts to other stories, patience is key~