"The Dorm" Clementine x Louis

(◔‿◔) Juicy 🍋 Lemontines🍊 in this one, you've been warned.~

~This takes place before the rescue party but the raiders never kidnapped anyone but almost burning the school down, they kidnapped Abel successfully to lead them to their boat and plan to go bomb their ship anyway~ Also takes place after "Tune"
___

Before Louis could even knock on Clem's dormroom door, AJ bolts out saying "Hi Louis! I'm going on patrol." Sprinting pass the tall boy.

"So patrolling is a thing?" he says walking in with his usual trenchcoat and slightly torn jeans leaning against the bookshelf in front of Clem's bed.

"Yep patrollings a thing." She smiles crossing her arms. Clem looking up at him with a questionable expression.

"So uhm..That plan you put together was great!" He smirked.

"Oh, no problem Louis, we could'nt have done it without everyone cooperating together as planned. Usually things don't go that well." She says looking downward for a second then.

"The bomb idea is sweet, Mitch hasn't blown up anything since he was sent to this damn place according to him." Louis laughed.

"It's gonna be sick, you just fucking wait and see." Clem giggled.

"That's not why I actually came here~" Louis continued as he walked up to Clem in his full glory.

"I thought maybe we'd have our first date, before we go into unwanted territory." Louis grabbed Clems hands into his, rubbing them gently then squeezing them.

"I kept thinking about you after you confessed~ I mean damn how can I not? So..." He pauses looking into Clem's piercing golden eyes.

His eyes open wider when he sees her expression is just as wanting and alert to hear his words. He blushes instantly causing Clementine to furrow her eyebrows in worry.

"Yes, Louis?" Clem calmly whispered. Louis smiles gently in return and gathered up his words again.

"I just wanted to see if you really wanted to be..y'know official?.." He tenses up in her hands. "Will you be my Girlfriend?" He finally breathes and looks into her now staggered expression.

Louis frowns slightly thinking he had fucked up, but then felt instant warmth onto his lips quickly getting sloppier compared to when they first kissed in the music room.

"Mm-!!" was all he could sound out from his reaction. Departing lips Clem giggled then invitingly lead him to her bed Clementine firmly  seating herself against the mattress.

"Clementine...?" Louis uttered out now walking towards her for an answer. "Is..that a..yes?" He comments slightly grinning but blushing hard as if he would passout.

___

Don't worry, I had to take a break from these oneshots. I will post the rest tomorrow sweetpeas~ ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ