~"The Dorm" Part 2~

Clementine grabs him by the waist line of his pants swiftly unhooking her finger from one of his belt loops.
She continues to undo his zipper, Louis immediately inhaling a suprised gasp.

"Shh~ I bet they don't teach you about this in those books I saw you reading~" Clem teases as she watched as her newly boyfriend wracked with hot blushing filling his freckles.

Now revealing his soft worn-out grey boxers, and a excited little friend. Clem taking his length into her soft hands.

"Wh-! Where did you learn this?! Ahhn!" Louis moaned from such a weird but pleasuring feeling.

"I've traveled with experienced women Louis~ I know a couple of things." Clem states before placing her wet tongue against his tip causing him to jolt at the sudden notion. "Damn..this is h-hot! Aren't we..m-moving a little to fas-Oh!!" Louis's words now disolving into pure groans and cute nervous chuckling caused by Clem's tickling wet tongue.

"Didn't you say we might as well enjoy it~? Well I'm not wasting anytime time to be the perfect girlfriend." Clem finishes now taking him in all the way in her oral regions.

"Fuck! You already are! Ohh shit!" Louis chuckled lustfully, nothing but heat was resonating between the two newly lovers.

Clementine suckled, bobbing her head turning slightly making sure to coat every inch in her moist kisses.

After a little more bobbing and deep throating, she began stripping her clothing clearly from the heat build up getting undeniable at this rate.

Now only in her off-white frayed underwear and grey crop top, Clem looked up to her now freckled boyfriend's browned eyes, which were filled with ardor, taken in her body's figure and curves that shaped her thighs up to her uncladed torso then breast.

"Clem.." Louis whispered just now removing his trenchcoat and other garments off. Now it was all up to Louis's instincts now. Touching every region giving it the attention it deserves, "Lou~oh my god take me" she begged, her breathing slighty shaken up from so much arousal and Louis wasted no time closing his sweet and loving affection to an end before pressing into her lips turning it into an intense sloppy kiss.

Clem relaxing her arms around his neck, giggling at his dreads as they tickle against her skin. Louis wasted no time infiltrating her virginity. "Ohff~! Fuck will you even fit?~" Clem mocked, smirking at his focused expression.

In return Louis shut her up plunging in with ease, making her moan out of rouse. "Woah!" was all Clem yelped out. "You're really tight my love~" Louis now pouring out his heart from just the heat alone, he grabbed a hold of Clem's waist positioning himself perfectly.

"I deserve to know your sweet spots~ If you really trust me with your body~" Louis slurs out definitely in a mist of lust for such a non-experienced young but at times a shy guy.

Clem's breath hitched at the sudden notion, a insaitable tingled through her body. All sorts of squeals and moans erupted from her, clutching onto Louis and legs spread apart comfortably for Louis to have access to her clit.

"God! Lou right there!~" Clem now on then verge to her climax. "Louis I'm coming!" Louis stole a quick kiss before rubbing her pink nub, getting a satisfying sight of his girlfriend's red blushing face as she burst her fluids on him.

"FUCK! You're squeezing the fuck out of me!" Louis groaned, cupping  Clem's ass in his palms and thrusted extremely feverish thrusts, his breathing sounding drained and husky and deepened. Watching her perky breast bounce along his thrusts and her face animates with such lewd emotion.

"Clementine! I'm- " Louis pants, gripping onto her thighs letting out a deep moan as his climax burst his seed into her, then collapsing onto Clementine who is already passed out from the intense orgasm.

Now lying, bodies hugged cladded together in heat and moistened sex.

"Fuck, that was amazing.." Clem breathed out. Wrapping her arms and legs around his figure fully, kissing him getting her fingers lost in his dreads.

"Fuck..I love you Clem." Louis moaned out to her looking her deep into her honey glazed irisis.

"Can you show me how much you love me in round two?~" Clem smirks raising her cute fluffy eyebrows at the freckled Louis.

"Yes ma'am~"

___

Sorry I'm late..(//• ▽ •//;)