"Suckling" Clementine x Louis

~Art by: @hjoe8~

The title speaks for itself honey
(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ~

18+ (no leg) Clem and Louis have been exploring the dating world quite often these days.~

~🍋Sweet honey lemons ahead~
__

-In the Office

"Louis! Aggh! No fair I'm completely defenseless!~Oh!" Clem struggled from her boyfriend's grip from behind wrapping his lengthy arms around.

"I'm sorry I can't help it~You're just standing there not being loved~" Louis mumbles into her neck clingy as ever.

"I'm trying to set up a schedule for everyone, spring is here-" Clementine was cut off by the sudden sharp pain and pressure coming from the mid section of her neck and shoulder.

"AHH~! LOU YOU FUCKIN-" Louis covers her mouth with his right hand and starts to peel off her visible bra strap revealing more of her skin.

"You better keep quiet or someone might hear~" His tone sounding husky and deepened, Clem just completely felt up without out of nowhere all the damn time, yes it turned her on but she wanted to get back at him some how.

With the lack of her lower leg she had to come up with ideas to get back him from so many times he's given her hickeys or grabbing her ass or both and Louis has been milking it lately.

Scooping her up into his arms when she's least expecting it, having to wrap her arms around his neck calling him an "Idiot", taking her to his dorm to make out for hours.

"Stop taking over my body Lou, y'know I can still kick your ass." Clem commented.

"Okay I'm sorry, I told you I just can't help it. I just thought we'd have a little fun to celebrate spring coming~Y'know since it is considered "Mating" season~" He winked holding Clem up against his chest.

"Mmh, L-Louis.." Clem blushed at his comment. Yes they have had sex a few times before and are still "exploring" which has also helped Clem get back at him. Their relationship has more than just sparked, it's gotten overheated.

Clem hummed into Louis's chest, looking up at him with half-lidded eyes. She loved being felt all over by him, it was annoying yet, exciting~.

Louis kisses her in response. Clem pulled away now agitated. "Alright it's my turn." She blushed pushing Louis into the office chair, grabbing the egde of the desk, Clem eased her way down to her knees. Undoing his pants unzipping the zipper.

Louis let's out a small long whistle. Clem continuing her business hoping he will get the idea of what's was coming (teehe).

"I don't know where this is going but I like it~" Louis commented gripping onto the chair arms.

Clem uncovered his mini tent, grabbing and feeling it's shape pulling his boxers over the erection, Clem giggled at how weird but cute it was.

Louis was now in for a ride, he felt a little embarrassed at being exposed again still but also excited turning him on more. "We've done it before Louis, Fuck I sure still remember fucking her from behind last time, no wonder I'm still so horny~" he thought to his self.

"Oh fuck, y-you're not about to do what I think..aaha.." Louis chuckled tensing up at what he's about to experience. Once he relaxed he felt warm wetness on his tip.

"hMmm~" Clem moaned tasting his precum, pumping his shaft from the base up, moving her tongue all around suckling every inch teasing the fucking out of him.

"Oh! Oh! Clem where di-gahh!~" Louis groaned after such weird sexy sensation that hit him with heat, overwhelming the tall boy.

Clementine stopped her teasing, taking the whole shaft into her mouth forming a lot of saliva as she sucked deeper, then quickly bobbing her head up and down staring at Louis as she moaned against his cock swirling her tongue making him jolt and groan eyes closed moaning out loud he looks like he's about to pass out from he pleasure.

Clem thought it was so cute and deep throated his length gagging a little to the point where she couldn't breathe, this drove Louis insane throwing his hands onto her head.

"I'm!Cumming Clem I'm sorry!" Louis exhaled as his orgasm winded him knocking all his seed into Clem's mouth. "MM!" Clem squeezed his legs signaling slight choking and Louis gladly removed his hands from her, lifting her head off to swallow and breathe fresh air.

"Uhmm, you could have warned me Lou." She said wiping off some spit off of her chin.

Louis catches his breath, "Wow that was..was fucking hot~" he exhaled still recovering from the blowjob. "I'm going to suck on you, even more then~" Louis slurred. Clem raising an eyebrow in return.

Clem lifts herself back up against the desk now removing her shorts revealing her panties.

"Well? C'mon~" Clem giggled inviting him as she started taking off her shirt.

"Oh you don't have to tell me twice my darling~" Louis smiled.

____

Ooooooh~ (ㆁωㆁ)