"Green~"

~×Mature/Drugs×~

______

~Instresting experiments have taken place at Ericcson's Boarding School of Trouble Youth~ Clem and the others have definitely grown something more in the old green house.
___

Clementine walked outside into the courtyard about to give out the schedule for today. It was at least late noon so everyone must've gotten their sleeping in done after yesterday's encounter with some outsiders.

The least that they need right now is some more trouble surrounding their school.

Not finding anyone around, "Aj is with Tenn and I didn't hear the piano playing so Louis isn't no where to be found nor is he out here practicing his shooting either."

A very odd smell caught Clem's attention, making her eyebrows furrow in a "yuck" expression.

"Smells like a skunk..I hope there isn't one around..It's hard enough to bathe around here." Clem stated as she tries to follow where the scent was coming from.

Clem started directly towards the old green house hearing faint laughter and..Louis?

Clem proceeded, opening the door of the old but somewhat refurbished green house and that smell was from inside.

"Walker doesn't smell anything like this. W-wait..." Clem pauses to see Violet, Louis and Mitch smoking some handrolled cigar.

"The hell are you weirdos doing? That doesn't smell like normal cigars." Clem pointed out sitting next to Louis, his dreadlocks as long as ever and freckles still intact. Louis casually hooking an arm around her neck and cuddling her.

"Oh don't tell me you never had the "silly" gas they give you at the dentist Clem~" Louis chuckled jokingly.

"Wake n' Bake~" Mitch slurs, Clem could tell by the sound of his throaty, scratchy response, he's taken quite a few drags already, passing it onto Vi.

"Ah, you're smoking pot." Clem commented.

"Excatly, the all known "happy" plant." Violet comments, her voice sounding more scratchy than usual taking a hit.

"I've never tried it, I knew a woman named Kate did, not like drugs are a big problem right now." Clem said as she poked at Louis's obvious stoned derpy face.

"Here" Violet hands it to Clem, starting at the way it was rolled, "So how long have we been growing this?"

"Whoo knows, we got some and we'll keep growing it, y'know it could be useful for trading when we encounter more passerbys come through." Mitch commented.

"Clem inhaled wrapping her lips around the wrapped blunt, holding it in her lungs then exhaling the clouds of smoke from within her.

"Ahchem..ah..Wow I've tried a cigarette once, just to say I did it and or..Tasted alcohol." Clem stated handing the blunt to Louis right after.

"Ah you know what? Louis shouldn't have anymore he'll be pouring out jokes all day, now that I think about it." Mitch says but brushing it off.

"Yep, too late." Violet Commented afterwards.

"Aye!~ You listen here aye~" Louis spurted, "I have you know, I don't pour out my humour~ I DROWN you in my humor hehehehahah~" he joked.

"Yeah gimme that Louis." Clem reaching for the blunt and handing it to Mitch.

"Oh I can kinda feel it now..it feels..weird everything is moving so slow~" Clem was suddenly hit with a wave of relaxing pressure in her leading down her body, rubbing her face to get a feeling.

"Why is everything moving so slow~?" Clem giggled.

"Damn she's stoned already, guess it really was her first time." Mitch said taking another hit then putting it out saving it for later.

"So Clem, what's the plan for today?" Violet asked.

"What..huh? Oohm that~ uhhh" Clem slurs, now it's really setting in. Attempting to get up she breathes in and stretches out, feeling relaxed not dizzy not nauseous.

"Oouuhm okay, Mitch you're on weed duty~" Clem giggled, making everyone laugh in response. "Vi you're on lookout for this morning and I'm sending Aasim and Ruby to the hunting grounds when I get to them." Clem walks towards the entrance of the green house.

"What can I do?~" Louis chirped up, following Clem out.

"Oh Louis, I was thinking about taking AJ with me to fish, would you like to tag along?" Clem smiled at the freckled boy.

Louis gladly obliges, knowing fully well he liked Clem.

"Alright sounds like a plan, I'm going to go make coffee." Clem said walking out, Louis not too far behind as Violet and Mitch went on their own.

____

Working on part 2 don't mind meeee~ (o'・_・)っ

~I'm editing more stories and more parts soon, I'm behind forgive me~