"Sleepover" Clementine x Louis

(Modern World/AU)

~Clementine and Louis have been dating longer than any other of the  couples at their school, going on four years in highschool enjoying Senior year together. Clem isn't allowed to have Louis over after 6 so she helps him sneak in on some nights. Aww sneaky flirty teens.~

______

It was a friday night, the perfect night for Clementine and Louis to sleep-over at Clem's house, alone cuddling through the entire night. No one to bother or tell them what to do, Clem's Dad Lee was working overtime teaching a weekend class in the next town over and AJ went to spend the night at his friend Tennessee's house.

Clementine lifted her head and began to roll her eyes around before opening them but then dropping her head back down into the sheets, into Louis's underarm.

Clem could still smell his Old Spice spray-on deoderant. She looks up again to see her sleeping boyfriend's mouth wide open, hair tied up in a bun so it wouldn't tickle him in his sleep.

"Any..Anyone else?~hmm~" Louis grumbled talking in his sleep.

"He never stops talking even when he's asleep. Such a dum dum~" Clem whispered to herself trying not to disturb him.

"Will he say something else?" She wondered staring at his rising and falling chest.

"Mm..hh..Alright~Clocks by Coldplay~..Thank for your request~yuuoareee~" Louis shifts a little then goes silent once again breathing lightly as he continued to sleep.

Clem couldn't help but smile then almost erupt with laughter, kissing his nose.

"Mm..Clem?" Clementine darted her bright, yellow honey eyes to the deep, scratchy voice. "Lou? Did I wake you?"Clem whispered. But she looked at him more and realized he was still sleeping.

Clem blushed at the fact that her boyfriend was saying her name as he dreamt. Clem shifts herself by  facing the wall, now being spooned by the freckled boy.

"What is that?" Clem thought out loud as she brushed up against something hard poking her ass.

"H-h-a!mh" Clem held in her small panic as she tried to ignore it, she started to close her eyes and relaxing, trying to go back to sleep.

"A..Ah~Clem~Fuuh" Louis breathed into Clem's ear causing her to bite her lip and refrain from moaning loudly. Feeling Louis's length twitch and poke at her ass again. Clem wiggled against him giving in.

"Aahh~" Louis moaned at the feeling clearly still asleep, reaching his arms around Clem all the way pulling her more into his chest.

Clem once again focused falling back asleep and Louis stopped sleep talking and moved less through the rest of the night.

__

~Next Morning~

Louis woke up to the lack of Clem's sleeping next to him he covered his eyes from the sunlight seeping through the window, sitting up he groaned in that sexy morning voice. He stretched his long arms and tore then noticed how tight his southern regions were.

"Oh.." Louis stopped getting mildly embarrassed, "Not again..out of all places.." He mumbles to himself, he catches a figure in the doorway.

"C-Clem! Ha..G-Good morning gorgeous~" Louis panics grabbing a pillow to hide his friend.

"Good Morning, seems like you dreamt well, huh?" Clem smirked leaning against the doorframe arms crossed. Louis no longer embarrassed pulls his traditional smug smirk right back, "Oh you have, no idea~and it's about to come true~".

_____

(๑•﹏•)