"Seven Minutes in Heaven" Clementine x Louis

I said I would make more, I'll keep it up until my sadness goes away from never seeing them again. I can't stop crying...Don't mind me!
(πーπ)

(Clementine and Louis are still 18 and older. This takes place at Marlon's house throwing a party every night while his parents are gone for the weekend.) Enjoy!

____

Clementine:

Getting out of the shower wrapped up like a burrito, I put my hair up into a messy bun tying it up with a purple rubber band nice and tight.

Moving onto shaving my legs quickly, also not cutting myself for the many times that I have, I started drying off followed by underwear moving onto to the outfit I picked out for the party.

My favorite white t-shirt with orange slices and whole oranges printed on them. To go along with my light blue jean shorts and grey converse. As I'm getting dressed I notice the time.

"Shit, what time is it?" I looked at my watch it was only 7:20 the party started at 8. I still got plenty of time before everyone gets there, even..my crush..

I have a crush on Louis but I don't think he knows, I was thinking about confessing at the party.

"It's now or never, the apocalypse could start if I don't tell him now." I thought outloud tying my shoes on my way out of the doorway.

___

Louis:

I rang the doorbell to Marlon's house and instantly Marlon answers grabbing me, yanking me down to where he could nudge his fist into my brain.

"Hahaha! Lou is here with the memes guys!" Marlon slurs it seems he's already gotten into the "punch" he texted me about earlier.

"Haha! Glad to be your guest good sir." I implied tossing Marlon onto a nearby couch.

"Looks like you had enough to drink already Marlon, the party is just now getting started, now that I'm here of course!" I address to him and everyone in the room. Violet, Minerva, Ruby, Sophie, Assim, Omar, everyone from class in our were here.

"I brought my special weapon ladies and gentlemen,UNO! Anyone up for some colors and wild cards?~" I announced as I hold out my deck of UNO cards. Aasim, Marlon and Ruby agreed. Brody as well seeing she heard Louis from all the way in the kitchen.

"Hmm someone is missing, Where's Clementine? Was she invited?" I asked. Marlon sat up nudging me as I get cards ready for the first round.

"Whyyy? Do you have a crush on her?~" he slurred.

"What dude? C'mon.." I stumble around with my cards, trying to hide my blush. I shook it off with a smug grin and looked at Marlon.

"Why don't you confess to Brody already?" I roasted him, Brody pretending not hear anything. But he's not wrong I really do like Clem but she doesn't know..I could confess to her at one point if she does show up..

I could finally get this off my chest. I watch her all the time when she's at archery practice..Not in a stalking way..You know! Supporting..from afar, I complimented her on it before and she gave me a look, I hope I didn't freak her out, we've also walked to school together a few times in a small group that lived in the area, until my Dad started picking me up to show off his 20XX Mercedes-Benz, fucking hell.

But I catch her staring at me sometimes when I do see her.

*doorbell rings*

__

Clementine:

I rang the doorbell waiting for the door to open. Just when I blinked I was faced with Ruby.