"Let's Make Sweet Music" *Part 2*

(=NSFW=)🍋

~ It starts out slow at first, but the ride has only gotten started~.

___

"Mmm-..~ Louis~" Clem squeaked as she held onto Louis, everything just got hot in a matter of seconds, it felt like that feeling of alcohol burning through you, as the heat begins to pulsate within and man did it feel right.

Louis dives in for an even deeper kiss, Clem loosens up losing her fingers in his rough dreadlocks, twirling her fingers in them.

"Mmh!" Louis pulls back, without hesitation he discards his trusty trench coat aside, "Lou?" Clem muttered, only to be met with his freckled flustered face again.

"Clem, I..I don't know what came over me..but...This feeling is amazing, do you....want to keep going?" Louis asked making sure he didn't want to do anything he would regret between them.

Louis looked into her yellow-hazel eyes with such eagerness flooding inside him hoping she would say yes. He would be fine if they stopped, but Clem wanted to explore just like he requested.

She didn't break eye contact as she undressed, tossing her jean jacket to the side as well, next pulling her long-sleeve undershirt, revealing her breast. Louis, on the other hand, was taken in by the sight of an actual breast, none of those books the head had never contained any graphic photographs of the opposite sex.

Louis at this point is frozen in place, blushing so hard it looked like he could faint at any moment. 

Clementine guides his freckled hands against her perky molds, "Ah~" Clem moans in embarrassment.

"Ohhhh...." is all Louis could utter out as he watched Clem's cute facial expressions shift, causing something to twist inside of him.

"Clem I can't take it.." Louis immediately turns her world upside down plunging his tongue into Clem's mouth, fondling her chest absorbing the sensation of the girl who means the world to him, is all his.

A high pitch moan leaves from Clem as their mouths parted, Louis trailing down to her pant zipper carefully removing them without hurting her leg nub.

"L-Louis~" Clem begs, for his touch, which he quickly obliges, tending to her sweet spots. Licking and sucking at her jawline, making her squirm tugging at his tattered green undershirt, yanking at his belt loops.

Louis quickly removes his shirt and unzips the bulge trying to burst through for the longest. Clem bit her bottom lip at this, she was exposed and intoxicated by lust at this point and before her was a very freckled toned chest. Louis was pretty well built, not much muscle but not too skinny either, Clem didn't complain one bit.

Clem was already feeling so much heat from below it felt like she was melting alive down there.

Louis stripped off the last piece of garment left on Clem, her panties were a peachy beige laced with small flowers. Louis wasted no time pulling them away swiftly and instantly plunges his tongue inside.

Making Clem hitch and squeal at the sudden exciting sensation of his tongue entering her folds. Now things are going to get loud, very LOUD.

"Oh! FUCK LOUIS!Mmm~! Wh-ere did you- HAH!~" Clem's sentence couldn't be finished after Louis spotted her clit with the tip of his tongue while squeezing her thighs for more pleasurable sounds from her.

"Oh babe~ You make such hot noises, it's music to my ears~" his voice low, husky and scratchy as usual, sitting up to meet Clem's lips where she could taste her juices on his tongue.

Louis spreads then lifts Clementine upwards by cupping her ass in his palms slightly squeezing them making her squeal. "Mmh~" Clem moans into his mouth feeding him the pleasure he has caused within her.

Louis slowly and steadily inserts his cock, driving Clem insane, shooting him an annoyed glare.

"Stop teasing me you, idiot!" She yelled, causing Louis to unconsciously pound into her.

Clem moans out intensely at the sudden explosion of heat spread throughout her body, digging her nails into his back making Louis hiss at this stimulation. "Ahhn~ I love a woman who knows what she wants~" Louis implied, now sounding ravishing and dark.

Clem arched her back as Louis immensely drilled her into the bed as Clem cried out screams and moans of pleasure that could be heard outside of the dorm building at most.

The pain didn't even bother her, more pleasure than pain could be felt at the moment, as Clementine begged for more.

"Fuck I can't stop! You feel so fucking good Clem, It's like I'm melting inside of you!" Louis moaned as his thrust got rougher and more intense, watching his girlfriend below him rock against his quaking thrusts, making her breast bounce to his liking gripping her ass higher to push the right buttons.

Clem now on edge starts gripping onto her pillow, a moaning screaming mess, making eye contact with Louis and repeatedly moaning his name.

"Oh my god! Louis!" Clem moans with half-lidded eyes, this drove Louis nuts. He thrust 8 more times feeling her clench onto him before releasing, right in the middle of her orgasm, he took in the sight of her releasing face and climaxed deep inside.

"Ah-Clem!" Louis yelled gripping her inner thighs as he emptied out his seed.

Louis pulls out laying on top of Clem, both in a panting mess, staring at each other watching their lust subside slowly. Louis pulling her into his bare freckled chest clamped against hers.

Kissing until they passed out from their own heat.

_________

~Nah I'm continuing this yo. Leave any comments. I will post more soon I'm going to bed. (//> w o//)~