"Green~" Part 2 Clementine x Louis

___

~In the Kitchen~

Only a good 10 minutes passed and Clementine still hasn't decided what to eat for breakfast to get her day started.

"Fuck coffee, it makes you pee too much, I could go for a pack of granola bars right now." She pouted, still mellow from the wake n bake.

"That's too bad, I would love to have such a valuable snack as well. But I'll eat anything to calm these munchies down~" Louis chirped up grabbing a half a bag of potato chips from a nearby cabinet.

"Mm~Potato heheh~" Louis comments opening the bag and handing it to Clem offering in a smooth transition.

Clem darted her eyes up to meet Louis's then the chips, raising an eyebrow at him.

Clem reaches in for a hand full, holding them in her hand looking at them like they were secret, fragile prizes stuffing her face.

"Woah, not the whole bag~ not like there's any left to begin with." Louis commented looking into the ba, grabbing a funny shaped chip.

"Haaah! This little kinda looks like a dog almost~" Louis held up the chip to Clem. Clem giggled then funny enough, eats it.

"No!" Louis squealed, Clem giggled at his reaction followed by Louis also amused at the joke aswell.

"Haha~ wow this stuff is fun..Y'know Louis?.." Clem says changing the topic. Louis placing the bag of chips on the table leaning against it, bringing his full attention to the bright skinned girl he heavily had a crush on.

"So..You know how you said we might as well enjoy our youth? And have a little fun?" Clem asked leaning against the table as well, seemingly getting close to Louis who followed her movements.

"Y-yeah..?" He never thought she would remember something HE said, usually everyone forgets Louis is even there after sometime and had gotten stale of his jokes and free-willed enthusiasm.

"I just wanted to say you were right, I should enjoy it~" She says fidgeting with her fingers. Aside from them smoking pot earlier, Clementine felt warm and confident all of the sudden, remaining mellow and relaxed.

"I'm..I'm surprised you.. actually listened." He blushed lightly chuckling those words. Now Louis felt different, regenerated.

"Hmm~If you want more 'words of wisdom' and games I'm your guy~" he smoothly implies closing his eyes settling his hands on his hips, making him seem more appealing (he hoped).

What Louis hasn't noticed was how Clem had gotten so close to him, it made him heat up immensely from just thinking about her.

"Uh..C-Clem?" Louis stuttered glancing in another direction to avoid her pretty and bright complexion of hers.

"I know you like me Louis" Clem bluntly states causing Louis to freeze up into a solid blushing mess.

"Damnit Aasim.." he cursed under his breath shutting his eyes tight as he processed his response.

"Ahah, oh Aasim didn't tell me, I can just tell you goof" She comments, raising her hands up to his dreads twirling them into her fingers.

Louis smirks in response and kisses Clem by softly grabbing her head  leading her into their first kiss.

Clem faintly moaning as she gets lost in the mist of her high and kissing her crush at the same time, this felt like all so rushing, in a good way.

Clem parted her lips to give him more access into her mouth further. Louis could taste the salt from the chips not being shy at all with his tongue, getting to know the oral cavern.

As all things come to an end Clem leans back to catch some air. Louis now lightheaded could even hear his damn heartbeat.

"Wa..woah heh~ seems like we're on the same page" Louis says giving Clem a goofy grin making her blush giggle in return at his cute playful reaction.

"Bring it, I'm always up for a game~" Louis implies teasing Clem, getting a definite response.

"Oh yeah?~ well bring it~"

___

( ꈍᴗꈍ) 666 words