"Treehouse" Clementine x Louis

*Art by: @cbrcbbr*

~Fluff~(。・//ε//・。)

(Modern World/AU No Apocalypse)

This is really short and sweet, just some cute nerds spending time in their treehouse.~( ◜‿◝ )♡

__

Clem and Louis are hanging out in the tree house they've built together from getting scraps of wood from a company that Clem's Dad worked nearby from.

It was slightly bigger than the one Clementine had when she was younger, but that was the old house all the way in Goergia, they had even set up wifi thanks to Louis's parents.

They made it as their own private hangout spot until they move completely out of their parent's homes, they were surprised when their parents agreed to this project and they worked really hard on it together.

Along with some other fun stuff they had comfy blankets and beanbags, sleeping on a rainy day would be so relaxing in this place.

Plenty of space to cuddle and listen to music, that being Louis's mini keyboard he got for Christmas.

Watching memes all night, eating popcorn and watching compilations of nonstop rediculous hysterical media laughing and snorting our asses off.

"Ahahaah! L-Lou! Play a Minecraft song on your keyboard quick!" Clem hugging herself to contain her laughter, which made her laugh harder.

Louis chuckled at the sudden demand, "Haha of coyrse~I'm the man~" Louis smirked positioning himself as he played soundtrack "Sweden".

"Ahha~ Ahhm~" Clem cuddling up to Louis becoming soothed by the song.

"Mmm, I could do this all night~" Clem sighs into his dreads, closing her eyes imaging herself playing with Louis since they both played Minecraft together on their phones. Clem wanted to enjoy the moment.

Louis continued to play, slowing his temp.

Clementine started to giggle to herself, imaging punching zombies and walking around looking for coal or other materials.

Clem opened her eyes looking up to Louis now playing "Dry Hands".

Clem snuggled into Louis's cheek, kissing him afterwards pulling a blanket over themselves, Louis wrapping his arms around his girlfriend's neck to reach around and play some more, kissing her head in return.

Playing the rest softly as Clementine fell asleep quickly against him.

_____

If I think of something I will continue this.