joining the League of Villains.

Toga : 16. Dabi : 22. Yo-Na : 19

/////3rd p POV\\\\\

Na-Yo was skipping after one of her victims. "run all you want~ you will never escape~" she giggled insanely. "you are crazy! a freak!" the woman screamed terrified. "tch tell me something i don't know" the girl's grin turned into a glare. this shocked the woman, making her stumble too the ground. a ear-deafening scream went through the abadoned forest when the teen burned the woman alive. insane laughter over powered the screams of pain.

"thanks for your money~" the girl smiled and walked away with a bounce in her step. "that's cruel." a dark voice said from behind her. "EEEEEEEEHHH?!" the girl twirled around to be met with Dabi's smirking face. "ugh that's mean. you scared me!" she grumbled making the male grin. "payback kid." he chuckled. "rude." she mumbled. "get crazy. we got a visitor." this made girl curious "oh? someone came too their death willingly??" she grinned "not really. depends what his offer is." this made the girl pout. "fine, i'm getting Toga." she walked away.

~time-skip~

"HONEY I'M HOMEEEEEEEEE~" Toga screamed, hugging Dabi. "not your honey, now sit down crazy." Toga pouted but did as told. "so what is your offer old man." Yo-Na said with a monotone voice. "its not completly an offer. more a.....help-line." the man said with a smirk. "the fuck you saying? explain." Dabi glared at the man. 

"there is an 'organisation' called The League of Villains. they want too rid this world of our so called 'hero's. kind of what the Hero Killer : Stain is doing. i can take you know him." the girls nodded and Dabi just grunted. "they need more 'team members' so to say. i think you guys will be perfect." the man said with a smirk. "how come. we are nothing but low-villains." Yo-Na asked. "well your quirks are powerful and you get a real home and good food. not this rundown building you call 'home'. i think that explains enough?" the man said. "so do you take this 'offer' i'm giving you?" the man holds out his hand. the three villains looked at eachother and nodded. Dabi grabbed his hand. "deal."

after they got their info the man left. "i guess we should get 'ready'. for as far as thats possible." Yo-Na said. the other two nodded and grabbed their stuff they needed.  "Toga did you get your knifes?" Yo-Na asked the excited girl. Toga nodded and showed them. "ok let's go" Dabi said. "if anything goes wrong. just protect yourself." 

~time-skip~

(A/N : most of this will be done as in the anime but as soon as Tomura is gone its my part so ye~) 

as soon as the old man walks in he started talking. "you have been the talk of the town for these past days. i heard you're starting something big--" the old man was interupted by the blue haired kid. "and? who are they?" Toga, Dabi and Yo-Na walked in. "so it's you, huh?" Yo-Na rolled her eyes. "i saw a picture of you but you look gross in person" Dabi smirked. Toga giggled "hehe~! the hand guy! you are friends with the great Stain, right? right?" her innocent, excited look turned crazy. "let me join too! the League of Villains!" Yo-Na just looked around instead of saying anything. 

"Kurogiri. get rid if these three. i can already tell these are exactly the kind of thrash i hate. a brat, a guy with no manners and a two-faced bitch." he grumbled. "this girl is no brat, all right? she is actually the suspect of the victims who'se blood ran out." the old man interupted. "Himiko Toga! life's too hard! i just want to make it easier too life in this dumb world. i wanne be mister Stainy! I wanne kill mister stainy!" she giggled. "come on Handy man! please let me join your League of Villains!" she asked with an insane smile on her face.

 "this boy hasn't done any flashy crimes but he takes Stain's words too heart" the old man continued. "i don't like this. is your group really dedicated too the Hero killers mission? can't really imagine you are if you let this little spycho in." Dabi grumbled. this earned him a glare from Na-Yo. "what's your name" blue haired asked. "right now i'm going by Dabi." Dabi said unintrested. "no i want your real name". "i'll tell you when you need too know it" he looked away. 

"now, now~ let's not fight shall we~"Na-Yo giggled. "i haven't been able too introduce myself~!" she grinned. "the names Himiko Na-Yo. my real person is Yo-Na~ but she doesn't wanne talk too you unless you prove her you will follow Stain's words~" the girl laughed insane. 

"why is everyone so hung up on stain...." blue-haired grumbled. "he is al i ever hear about." he got up. "you three are done!" he suddenly attacks the three villains. Dabi, Toga and Na-Yo react fast. but Kurogiri was faster. with his warp gates he rmade everyone's hand go anywhere else. "if you desire is too be realised, then we must increase our numbers." he spoke too blue-haired. "now that we are in the spotlight our chances are at hand" his head floated too the guy "i advise you to be more excepting. we could use them." blue-haired took his hands out of the warp gates and walked out "shut up. " he walked out and slammed the door.

 Toga and Na-Yo looked after him with insane smiles while Dabi looked bored. "really thought he was gonna kill us for a sec~"  Toga said. "that guy makes me want to vomit." Dabi grumbled. "he seems fun" Yo-Na muttered annoyed. "now what?" Yo-Na looked at Kurogiri. "we'd have too wait till Tomura comes back to get your answer if you are joining or not" he spoke while looking at the door. "this might take a while. so while you wait i can give you anything to drink?" he asked. "Soju please." Yo-Na said with a smile. "a coke~" Toga grinned. Dabi shook his head as a 'no'.  Kurogiri got the girls their drinks. 

"Miss Himiko." both girls looked up. "i mean Yo-Na. sorry." Yo-Na hummed as response. "you are not a Himiko from blood are you?" this question shocked her. "how did you know?" she asked him. "well you look nothing like Toga and you look a lot like the pro-hero Endeavour and his son." Yo-Na smirked. "well seen but he is no father of mine. Shouto is my brother tho." she smirked. "family drama at its finest~" she giggled. 

~tbc~