recovery. ooh shiittt

/////3rd POV\\\\\

After Yo-Na got taken too the hospital by her brother and his friends they were waiting for any info about her. Shoto growled when he saw Endeavour walk in. "Were is my daughter." The older man 'asked' them. "No were old fuck". Bakugo growled. "I wasnt talking too you." Endeavour glared and looked at Shoto. "Where. Is. Your. Sister." His glare hardened. "She is in surgery right now. How the fuck did you know she was here?" He glared. "The hospital called. She still wears her ID card." He smirked. "Sir your daughter is done from her surgery. She will wake up any minute." Endeavour 'smiled' and nodded. He followed the doctor too Yo-Na's room. The teens followed the older men into the room. 

Yo-Na was just waking up when they walked in. Endeavour asked the doctor to leave. Yo-Na looked up and he shocked gaze turned into a hard glare. "Father." She growled out. "Disgrace." He said too her. She laughed insaly "i am the disgrace. Yeah sure." She glared."I see you changed." He glared at her. "I see you haven't. Still using Todoroki too get your childish tantrum won?" She smirked. "shut up. You know nothing. If you and your stupid mother acted like i said you had too then Shoto wouldn't have rebelled against me." The older man growled. It seemed he forgot about the teens behind him. "If you were a normal father, i wouldnt have gone into the state i am in right now. If you hadn't done this Shoto might've listened too you. But its your fault he got the scar and many more shit you will never know about." Her voice was harsh. It made the #2 hero flinch. "That's no way too speak too your father!" He growled. 

"Oh? Were is he then? I'd love too see him!" Her eyes showed her anger and slight insanity. "You bitch!" He was about to slap Yo-Na but his arm got stuck in ice. "I wouldnt do that if i were you." Endeavour turned his face too see Shoto with his arm out. He also saw the police and All might. They all had glares on their faces. "Thanks for the call Young YaoMomo." Allmight said looking at the girl. "Endeavour, you are under arrest for the abuse of two woman's and for getting someone into Slight Insanity." The police said while cuffing him. "Arrest her too! She is a villain!!" Endeavour shouted in anger. "She has no crimes under her name and she helped us save young Bakugo." All might smirked.

/////Yo-Na POV\\\\\

I widen my eyes. "W-what??" I stuttered out. "Young Yo-Na, you've done something us heroes aren't capable of doing. Going against the people that helped you in your time of need. By doing so, young Bakugo is save." All Might said with a smile. My wide eyes are now filled with tears. "Yeah! If you didnt use your quirk Kacchan might've not survived!" Midoriya said happily. I looked at everyone and saw them smiling at me. Well except for my 'Father' and the cops but oh well. "This is bullshit! She should go too jail! She made my son break!!" Endeavour screamed at All might. "I think not. she didnt break me since i am not broken. If i was broken it would be by you." Shoto glared. Endeavour got pulled away. "Everyone will know you were with the villains!!" He screamed. I glared and sighed. I looked at my brother and his friends. 

"So.....who are you guys?" I said with a smile. "Ah! My name is Iida Tenya!" The blue haired guy said while doing weird arm movements. "I am YaoMomo...." The girl said with a soft smile. I smiled at her "thanks for the call BTW" she nodded with a now bright smile. "My names Kirishima Eijiro! Thanks for helping us with Bakugo!" I nodded at the redhaired male. "I-i-i am Midoriya Izuku.." The green haired guy said stuttering. "Hmm your cute~ i think you would be great with Shoto~" i giggled. The two blushed and i smirked "ahaaa~ so something is already happening~" i giggled. "tch you already know my name but still thanks for helping me." Bakugo said while looking away. "Meh i think you should look at those dumbasses! They risked their lives for you!" I grinned. The teens wanted too say something else but were cut of when All Might walked in. "can i have a word with the Young Todoroki's please?" Everyone nodded and walked out except for Shoto. 

Shoto sat down next to me on my bed. I looked up at All Might. "Yo-Na, we saved you from going too prison since young Shoto here explained what you had said at the battle. Also Bakugo told us that you protected him while he was in the base. By doing this all your crimes has been washed away." He said with his smile. I looked up shocked with tears in my eyes. "Really??" I asked him in shock. He nodded his head. "W-w-wait!!! A few villains in there are not really villains but forced and kinda brainwashed!" I said too him as he was about too walk away. "We know. But since they were teleported away somewhere we arent able too find them. If you could tell us the names then we might be able too help." I nodded. "And what about us then? Both our mother are father arent able too take care of us." Shoto asked. "Your mother is taken out of the hospital right this moment. She will be taking care of you from now on since she showed no real sign of insanity. If there are signs i can be assured that young Yo-Na has the knowledge too help her." All Might said with a smile.

///time-skip\\\

(you are wearing the clothes up top)

I was let out of the Hospital and i am on my way home right now. I've been hearing footsteps following me for a while now. i knew they were following me since i am walking a path that's normally very dark and creepy. i eventually got irritated and turned around while making a fire border between me and the other perosn. "who the fuck are you?" i asked the person with the hood up. after they didn't answer me for a while i growled. "fucking answer me!!" i shouted at them. they still didn't answer and that's when i felt someone behind me. i put a fire barrier there too. "i have no time for this! if you want too fight me just do so. i've got nothing too lose." i glared at them. 

"we just want too give something of yours." i reconised the voice but couldn't place on who it could be since their voice was muffled. "fine give it then." they threw a bag my way. i catched it and looked inside. i gasped. "my clothes and weapons?" i grabbed my favorite knife and looked at the rest. "how did you-" i looked up and saw that they dissapeared. "the fuck?" i shrugged it off and closed my bag and picking it up. i looked around one more time before walking home.

///TBC\\\

A/N : so ye this might be one of the last chapters for 2 weeks so ye...

also here are the knifes i was talking about.