Losing mr Explosion Murder pt 1

A/N : this chapter will kinda follow the story line. but not completely.

/////3rd POV\\\\\

its been a week since the League of Villains kidnapped Bakugo. in this time Yo-Na and Bakugo became somewhat 'friends' too eachother. the girl became Bakugo's daily watcher since she was the only one that could control him. today Tomura is going to try and ask Bakugo too join the League of Villains. 

Yo-Na had too tie Bakugo back on the chair and Kurogiri warped him down. as soon as Yo-na was downstairs Tomura started talking. "so i am going too ask you again..." he said looking at the bar. Yo-Na stood behind everyone looking at Bakugo with a look that says 'dont join them'. Bakugo noticed and looked down. "will you lend us your power by joining the League of Villains." Tomura was now looking at him. "never" he growled out. "we'll get no where with this!! lets use our back-up plan!! if we use her he'll have too say yes!" the biglipped guy shouted annoyed.

 "what back-up plan?" Yo-Na asked confused. "shut it Yo-Na." Dabi mumbled, not even looking at her. it seemed everyone but Bakugo was avoiding her gaze. Yo-Na looked at everyone in question until she was grabbed by her arm and dragged to the front. "oi!!" Na-Yo growled out. "i'm sorry Na-Yo. boss' orders." Twice said lowly as he made he kneel down before Bakugo. "the fuck is this bullshit? what are you doing to her?!" Bakugo shouted out in anger. Twice grabbed Na-Yo's hair making her look directly at Bakugo. she winced in pain and clawed at Twice's hands. "let me go you fucker!!" she growled out. "get us Yo-Na back." Tomura said lowly. "like fuck i'd let you talk to her!" this earned her a harder tug on her hair. 

Yo-Na took over again but this time with a nasty glare on her face. "so it was planned that i'd be a sacrifice, eh?" her glare worsened when she saw Tomura's guilty look. "dont fucking pretend you are guilty! you fucking bitch! i trusted you!" there were flames coming from her eyes. "Yo-Yo dont make this any harder then it already is." Dabi said softly. "dont fucking call me that! you good for nothing brother!!" Dabi got annoyed and smacked her across the face. this made Yo-Na scream out in pain since he used his fire. "don't hurt her!!!" Bakugo screamed at them. 

Yo-Na was looking at the floor with an emotionless face. there were tear streaks across her face. "lets make this easy for you. either you join us and she lives or continue being the hero and she dies." Tomura said looking at him. "so what do you value more? being a hero or her live?" Bakugo looked at Yo-Na and let his head fall. "let me go and i'll join you." he mutters.

 "good choice kid. Dabi release his restrains." he pointed to Dabi. "huh? you sure? he might be lying ya know?" he looked at him in confusion. "its fine. we need to treat him like equal, since we are scouting him." Tomura stood up and looked at Bakugo "besides , you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, UA student?" he smirked. Dabi shrugged and got Bakugo's restrains of of him. 

as soon as Bakugo was free, he kicked Dabi into Twice making him let go of Yo-Na. then he swung his arm at Tomura and exploded him. "shigaraki!" Dabi said in shock. "i listened quietly too your endless talking....idiots cant get to the point, so they are always talking for a while...." Bakugo growled. "basically you mean 'we wanne harass people, so please join us', right" he glared at the villains. "don't bother." Bakugo smirked. "i want to win like All Might! no matter what anyone says, that will never change!" Bakugo growled out. 

"kurogiri....compress...... make him sleep again." Tomura said. "too bad he's such a bad listener. i'm almost impressed." Compress whined. "if you want me too listen to you, then get on your knees and die! i'll make you pay for what you did too Yo-Na." Bakugo growled. suddenly there was a knock on the door. "hello, this is pizza-La, camino store." they heard behind the door. it was quiet until the wall broke 

"SMASHHHH!" All Might broke through. "what the-?!" Twice spoke out. "Kurogiri! gate!" Tomura shouted out. Kurogiri was about to mae gate's when- "pre-emptive binding...." Kamui woods shot out wood at the villains and restrained them. "Laquered chain prison!" Dabi burst into Flames. "a tree? what the heck?" before he could burn it he got knocked too the ground by Gran Torinno. "don't be impatient." Gran Torinno grumbled. "it'd be in your best intrest to stay put." he 'flew' away.

"you can't run anymore, League of Villains.....why?" All might said. "because we are here!" he smirked. "when one is on the offensive is when one neglects defend the most. we are not the only ones her from Pizza-La Camino store." Edgeshot opened the door too show SWAT-like members. "outside you are serounded by skillfull hero's like Endeavour and the police." Yo-Na shot up with panick on her face. she too was captured by the wood. 

All Might stood up and looked at Bakugo. "i'm sure you were scared....you did good bearing it." Yo-Na looked at Bakugo who showed shock and another emotion the girl couldn't read. "i-i wasn't scared!!" he shouted embarresed. Tomura growled. "this is.....unsatisfying. don't be ridiculous....don't be ridiculous..." All Might looked at him. "where is he now?" he asked. "go away....disapear..." his eyes widened in craze. "Shigaraki!" All Might shouted. "I HATE YOU!!"

as soon as he shouted that, there were black ink portals were Nomu's walked out of. "Kamui! don't let them go in any circumstance!" Kamui Wood nodded. while he said that every villain spit out the same ink-like stuff, same for Bakugo. as soon as All Might noticed, he was too late and everyone was gone. the heroes were nearly over thrown by the Nomu's

///TBC\\\

A/N : i'm going too make 2 parts from this because i am not done in the slightest yet! it will be posted on the same day as this one or maybe the next day so ye!!