A/N : Na-Yo explained.

so this isnt a chapter but more of an explanation. so i know i put in Yo-Na's bio that she is homicidal. thats because i couldn't really explain in short what it was and i hadn't really come up with the idea until a few days ago and i am too lazy too explain. 

so basically when Yo-Na was younger she ran away from home for a day and got into an accident involving an other girl. there were actually 3 persons involved but nothing happened too them so i dont really care. it will probably get explained later if i dont forget. 

so basically one of the guys had an combine quirk. this means that if he touches 2 persons they will combine together. the person he touches first will be the mean body. if the other takes over only a minor detail will change. (so the eyes with Yo-Na and Na-yo.) so when the accident happened he touched Yo-Na first and a orphan second. the quirk was supposed too wear of in an half an hour so the guys stayed there so he could help if anything doesnt go smoothly. but when an hour passed and nothing happened he decided too just flee and leave the two girls be. 

Yo-Na asked if the girl was ok and the girl answered that she was fine. Yo-Na wanted too get too know the girl and asked her name. the girl answered that the orphan didnt care enough too give her a name when she arrived there when she was a baby. so Yo-Na decided too call her Na-Yo. thanks too this the two girls formed a great bond and Na-Yo promised too help her whenever she wanted. but due too Endeavours abuse against Yo-Na she went insane in anger.

the girls practiced too be able too take over half-n-half so they could use their quirks together. this is only possible when they both take over. when she explained too her family about it, her father called her crazy and that he would've sent her into the same hospital as her mother if she wasn't a usefull train puppet. her siblings accepted her and Na-Yo because they cared for their sister. Yo-Na's siblings soon came too love Na-Yo as much as they love Yo-Na. 

so this happened a year after Rei Todoroki was sent too the hospital so Yo-Na was the age of 8. to their luck, Na-Yo was the same age. through the years after they left the Todoroki household with Touya they practised with their quirks more and learned what the most effective way was too use it in a fight. as much as Na-Yo loved what she was doing as a villain she started too hate it too. mostly because she saw that it was basicaly no use. Yo-Na also noticed that most of the villains weren't real villains but more brainwashed then anything at all (Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki, Kurogiri.)  

what i am saying next will be a spoiler so dont read if you want too be surprised with what will happen with Na-Yo in the end.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Na-Yo and Yo-Na will be seperated eventually in the story because i think that would be a very nice thing to do and it will show that Na-Yo is actually a tottaly different character then only the other side of Yo-Na and i want too ship her with someone that i already have in mind.

so this is basically what happened with Na-Yo so if you have any questions please pm me and i try too answer them. also the drawing up top is what i vision what Na-Yo would've looked like if she still had her own body. she has black eyes and cherry red hair and pale skin. she would've been pretty small since i think that would fit her personality.

next chapter will be the story again.