Prolouge

Keh'Lani Moore ⬇️⬇️

" I rolled over to the sound of my alarm beeping , I had to wake up my lil sister for school and get myself ready for college , y'all are probably wonder who I am so let me introduce myself My names Keh'Lani Moore 19 from Houston Texas , I have a ...

" I rolled over to the sound of my alarm beeping , I had to wake up my lil sister for school and get myself ready for college , y'all are probably wonder who I am so let me introduce myself My names Keh'Lani Moore 19 from Houston Texas , I have a little sister name De'Nasia Moore who's 16.

My mother up and left when I was 14 and De'Nasia was 11 when my mom up and left I had to provide for us the best way I could , I didn't have a clue where our dad was mom always said " he couldn't man up and take responsibilities for his action " whatever that meant it was hard growing up without a dad so when my mom left it was even harder taking care of me and Nae .

Here is the story of how my life went from good to terrible I was a freshmen at Seven Lakes HighSchool it wasn't the best public school but it was a school I came home to any empty house I got out of school before Nae cause she was only in 6th grade , usually mom is home when I'm out of school I walked in the kitchen and on the counter there was an note
" Dear , Keh'Lani & De'Nasia if you're reading this it's probably cause I'm gone , I'm sorry but Lani you have to take the role of being a good big sister and supporting dede through everything , I know your young but you'll do fine , don't worry about the bills cause I'll keep them paid , I'll send money for food , and clothes I can't explain everything now but I'll see you guys soon , this is not a goodbye and again I'm sorry .... xoxo , mom . "

I didn't even know I was crying I'm 14 and she expect me to take care of an 11 year old and myself ? It was 2:55 and Nae school let out at 3:00 how do I explain to her , our mother is gone and possibly not coming back anytime soon , I wiped the tears grabbing my house keys , and my shoes sliding them on walking out the elevator out the apartment to pick Nae up from school , when I arrived at the school the bell rung and Nae come out running . Ne-Ne where's mama ? I sighed and grabbed her hand . The school was close to our apartment building so when we arrived back i explained everything to her , and how she couldn't tell nobody unless she wanted us to be separated. We both cried but eventually I got up so I could find us something to eat "
**** end of the background story of Keh'Lani ****
I am now 19 and De'Nasia is 16 it's been 5 years and still no sign of our mother I've grown to forget about her from time to time I wished she had come back but she didn't and that's why I've held resentment in my heart for her . She knew we had no other family besides eachother and she just up and leave .

"Nae get up before you be late for school , I yelled walking inside her room " she's in 11th grade, I'm a sophomore in college and next semester I'll be a junior college hard but I get through it day by day I guess. I'm in the field of nursing I wanted to be a lawyer but that takes so long to receive your degree I just didn't have the patience , I attend college at the University of Houston and ofc I had to live off campus since I have to provide for my sister . It is now 7:10am my first class doesn't start till 10 but I have to take Nae to school , then come back home and get ready for class which Isn't a lot of time considering she got kicked out the high school close by for fighting so now we have to drive an hour everyday to her school , and an hour back .

She has recently got her temporary permit and is in driving classes , when she's done with that hopefully she can get her license and her own car . I have had my license since 16 I saved up and purchased a Hyundai Sontana . I'm a student by day and a stripper by night , working at the strip club is pretty coo , it gets us what we need and keeps the bills paid I guess you could say that .  

" Nae lets go now , I screamed up the steps and she came running down
" girl it's too early for you to be screaming , I'm ready " she said coming down the stairs , I rolled my eyes and walked out the apartment while she locked up I waited in the car , she finally came and I took her to school , " you better ignore them girls , school almost out and you don't need to be in no trouble , I love you text me if anything .

"Girl I ain't bout to ignore nobody if them hoes got sum to say I'll sock the shit out of one of these hoes , but I love you too and don't be late picking me up please "

" girl please get out my damn car and stop all that cussing before I smack you , do you work today ? I asked her and she shook her head nah .

"Okay ill call you after class , I might pick you up early so we can get our nails done and go to the gun range or something "
I watched her go into school then pulled off , going home to get dressed .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕