1

*1 week later*

It was finally summer break and I was glad the semester end tomorrow for me so me and Nae could spend some time together and catch up since she was my only friend which is pathetic considering she is my little sister , I gotta get out and get some friends I thought . I had a college buddy but I didn't consider her my friend yet , she suggested we go out before next semester which would be our junior year started and I agreed passing her my number .

I picked Nae up from school and drove towards our apartment noticed the same black truck following me from when we left the school I tapped Nae who wasn't paying any attention trying to tell her to look I knew I wasn't dumb so I made a sharp turn which was stupid of me the street was dark and no houses where in sight just a dark road noticing the truck
still on me I sped up they still was following me I tensed up  and became nervous before I could pull away on the intersection with other cars the truck skirted and cut me off .

Nae began to scream I montioned her to shut up and relax a big man with a gun walk up to the car and dragged me out I started fighting and screaming before I know it he punched me twice I blacked out , when I woke up I was in my condo but I was tied up I started to freak out and scream but couldn't move my jaw like it was broken or something . I looked over and saw two big guys with all black on

One of the guys said well would you look at who's finally awake I said nothing a tear fell just thinking of my sister . I tried to talk but nothing came out I closed my eyes again as tears fell . A deep scary  voice started to speak I had no clue who  it was but I was afraid for my life right now I know that . 
" where's your mother ? " My mother ? Shit I don't know that's a good question considering I haven't seen the bitch In five years . She's probably somewhere dead , for all I give af . Why am I tied up
In here like a damn animal and where tf is my sister ? He chuckled " Bitch calm down I ask the questions and you answer them . Now if you wanna see your pretty sister again I suggest you start fucking talking , rage filled my eyes , " talking about what ? " I screamed .

I felt a sting across my cheek , as his hand connected with the side of my face , " listen bitch I've been calm long enough but don't raise your fucking face at me and stop with the smart ass mouth . Now where is your fucking mother ? At this point I was furious bitch if you ever put your hands on me I'll have you 6 ft under right next to my mother I spit on him now get the fuck out my face I don't know where the bitch is . He chuckled " I like your attitude but wrong answer. " His fist connected with the right side of my face I fell onto the floor and after that everything was a blur all I felt was kick after kick to my stomach and side . One last kick to my face and everything went black .

It felt like I was drowning as I jumped up from hot water being thrown on me I looked up and it was a different boy in fact a younger boy , " listen just tell him what you know so he can let you go , or else he'll just keep beating you and you're way to pretty for that" He smirked .

I literally just told him I haven't seen her in 5 years what more do he want ? I shouted as tears streamed down my face . My head was pounding and my lip was bleeding & my ribs hurted so bad . He sighed standing up . I genuinely believe you but if we don't find her you'll never see your sister again and this will become your new home . I can try to do everything I can to keep you safe while your here but my job comes first so if bossman say your dead then sorry sweet heart I must commend his wish .
Uh thanks I guess but I didn't get your name ? I stated he laughed . Call me cj but I gotta go , somebody should be coming here to clean you up and give you food soon .

After saying that he walked out , now I had to think of a plan to manipulate him into helping me find Nae then getting the hell out of here and when I do find that bitch of a mother her ass is dead what the fuck type of shit she got going on . Just as I was in my thoughts the door flew open and Nae was thrown in with blood running down her face from her head . My lips quivered as I looked at her " Nae ? " she didn't answer , Nae? I said again this time I heard sniffles and I knew she was crying I put my head in my knees and rocked back and forth as tears came down my face .

Lani ? I heard Nae soft voice I looked up and she was beat up pretty badly & that just made my anger go from 100 to I don't even know what number right now I'm beyond angry I'm not killer but somebody is gonna pay for this somebody must die when I'm out of this everybody's gonna die and that's a promise to Nae and myself . Nae ? We have to think of a plan to get out of here , we gotta think quick though because I can't take another beaten I said as my voice cracked she scooted closer to me as she layed her head in my lap " please get us out of this " she cried herself to sleep and this was really breaking my heart I'm suppose to protect her and I didn't , I sighed resting my head on the wall " how do I get us out of this ? " is all i kept asking myself
" what have you done mom , what have you done " I said out loud as tears streamed down my face eventually I drifted off to sleep .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕