11

Kam POV
Lani fiddled with the envelope as if she was scared to open it finally passing it to me I ripped it right open already knowing the results cause she looked kinda just like me you are 99.999999 percent the father I read out loud as a tear fell from my eye , I quickly wiped it pulling my daughter into a hug as she cried silently on my arm .

I noticed she is a real cry baby but she's got to toughen up with the life style I live . I cleared my throat , " so what do you think about meeting your brother ? " I asked um sure but I need to get dressed . I just trail you to your house I suggested and she got an uneasy look on her face . " I uh don't think I can go back in there " It'll be fine I'll go in with you while you pack as much as you can . I suggested and she nodded hugging me again and I chuckled .

*** 20 minutes later ****
We pulled into a pretty nice condo , but it was a wreck the glass was broke , I grabbed two guns one from behind the seat and the other form under checking the clips putting them on my waist as I hopped out walking over to Keh'Lani jeep. I opened the door grabbing her hand .

" come on , I won't let nothing happen to you , she grabbed a gun from the glove department and one form under the arm rest shocking the shit out of me , my surprised expression turned into a smirk it was good and bad my daughter knew how to use a gun I guess . She pushed the key in the door and unblocked it as we walked in , I went into the living room before she stopped me " uh dad , can you walk up here with me , I need somebody to cover me " her soft voice out high pitched .

I followed behind her while she grabbed three suit cases & two duffle bags packing everything she can running from two rooms one hers and one Nae's I'm guessing . She was finally ready taking one last look at the house she had almost everything the rest she said she would come back for . Hoping back into her car I waited till she reversed then reversed out the driveway behind her , we arrived back at the hospital and she grabbed a bag hoping into my car . " Can you take me to your house for I can shower and get cleaned up so I can look presentable ? " I laughed at her and nodded driving to my home .

Keh'Lani POV
It felt like we had been driving forever when we finally pulled up at a nice big White House no fuck that this is definitely a mansion

KAM HOUSE ^ I stared at the mansion just amazed at how beautiful it was , wow do you live here alone is all I muttered to say ? He chuckled yeah , but now you and your sister can live here with me

KAM HOUSE ^
I stared at the mansion just amazed at how beautiful it was , wow do you live here alone is all I muttered to say ? He chuckled yeah , but now you and your sister can live here with me . I smiled brightly " I don't mind living here " he laughed as we walked up the stairs into the mansion . He pressed some button the put his whole hand over something and the door opened right .

This is so amazing I screamed like a lil kid . He just chuckled showing me around I finally asked to see my room the door opened and I couldn't believe my eyes it was so big with a big bed plus closet and my own bathroom I could get used to this pretty quick , I sat an outfit out before walking into the bathroom turning the shower on hot I rapped my hair up and step in letting the hot water sting at my body I was still amazed I believed after showing for an hour I was finally out looking for something to wear I was deciding on something simple but cute , considering I was tryna do a good first impression .