31

Duece words replayed in Lani head over and over again as she laid in her bed if only she would of covered Ace they wouldn't be putting his body inside a coffin .

" It's your fault , you was suppose to cover him and you didn't , you let my fucking brother die " -Duece

Lani grabbed the phone quickly dialing Duece number , sorry couldn't bring Ace back no matter how many times she said it the guilt didn't go away .

" what the fuck , why do you keep calling me bro?"
- Duece

" I truly am sorry and I know that you still hate me but I just wish you would let me explain "
-Lani

" There is nothing to explain , you had one job and that was to cover him but you didn't now I gotta live with that not you "
-Ace

" But I - "

Before lani could get her sentence out Duece hung up he was angry with his self and her , he should of covered Ace if anything and now he's dead and he can't get him back .

Lani dropped the phone and sighed she needed to get her sister back she couldn't afford to lose somebody else as bad as she wanted to get up out the bed and help look for Nae she couldn't.

" If I go somebody else might die , please don't make me go " - Lani

" Ace was my go to , the person who truly understood me and made me happy I loved him so much and now all I got is a memory of him " Lani sat at the edge of her bed thinking out loud .

" Lani , I've been calling you " Mila busted through the room door pulling the blinds open so that the sun shined in

Lani threw her blanket over her head

" Mila please shut them blinds I don't want to talk right now " Lani says

" I didn't want to get out my bed and drive all the way here but I did , now get up now " Mila says 

" Omg you are so annoying , I don't want to be bothered why can't you understand that " Lani says

"Ace wouldn't want you to be laid around like this , crying get the fuck out this bed and get into the shower now " Mila says

Lani groaned and snuggled more into the cover before it was roughly snatch off her but she still didn't move.

" Get yo ass out this bed right now Keh'Lani " Duece says

" Du-uecee " Lani quickly turned over jumping into his arms forgetting she only had on one of ace shirts and nothing underneath .