39

@police station ..

Lani sat in the interrogation room waiting for the cops to come interview her but still nobody came in yet .

The seat was metal and it was freezing in the room she peeked at the clock and seen it was close to five in the morning , she had been there since three something and still nothing .

The door flew open revealing two cops , Lani rolled her eyes .

" Bout fucking time " Lani says glaring at the cops .

" Why am I here?" She says

" This is detective Ruiz and I am her partner detective jones" The man cop spoke up .

" I don't remember asking for a name but okay again what do y'all want? "

"Aha I see , very smart mouth just like your father " Dt.Jones spoke again . 

Lani rolled her eyes .

" Well , lets start off by saying we know you killed your mother and we also know you killed her boyfriend . "

" I didn't kill nobody , show me the evidence . " Lani says shrugging

" You're smart , father must've taught you well" Dt.Ruiz says .

Lani smirked .

" It's almost five in the morning , am I under arrest or what " Lani says yawning .

" You know , a very pretty girl like you doing 15 + years wow , that doesn't sound good " Dt.Ruiz says again .

" I won't be doing shit , cause I didn't do shit " Lani says

" Give us what we need , this all goes away " Dt.Jones says .

" What do you need?" Lani says already knowing what they was going to say .

" We need information on your father , something that could put him away for a long time " Dt.Ruiz says .

"Okay " Lani says

Both detectives perked up in they seat .

"Okay what?" Dt.Ruiz says smiling like she just won the lottery .

" Okay that I'm leaving " Lani busted out laughing from how quick her smile dropped .

She stood up gathering her things .

" If you thought for a second I was considering turning my father in then you're more dumb then I thought , let me the fuck out of here " Lani says walking towards the door .

" You not leaving unless you are getting bonded out , book her " Dt.Ruiz told one of the officers standing outside the door .

The officer cuffed Lani and dragged her to booking .

"Can I make a phone call?" Lani asked one of the officers with tears in her eyes .