8

Danielle POV
I been staying out in LA just to be close to Lani and Nae  and all though Lani probably hates me my job is still never done and by all means I want to protect what's mine . A couple weeks ago I started getting strange calls but I brushed it off but then I started getting notes on my door and a lot more weird shit and nobody would be after me but Marky so my first instincts was to fly to LA . I have been staying in a hotel so that I don't draw much attention to myself and I don't want nae and lani getting caught up in this they been through enough and already hate me . I was laying in the hotel bed just drowning myself  in my thoughts and my phone started ringing like crazy it's was Kehlani ....

" Hello "
"Danielle it's me Lani"
" what's going on " I asked
" they found out where we live and they probably still out there watching us I can't leave "
" stay in , I'm about to be on my way I just called a Uber "
" um okay Danielle , love you please hurry "
" love you honey "

Tears formed in my eyes it's been so long since I heard my first born say she loved  me ... the Uber pulled up and I jumped in .. My head was floating in thoughts all this is my fault and now they have to watch over they backs 24/7 cause I was so careless I should of been killed him is all I kept saying .
* 20 minutes later *
I hopped out the Uber and jumped the gated fence since I didn't know the code , I ran straight to the door and starting banging telling them to let me in Nae opened the door and fell into my arms in tears "

Danielle when is it going to stop , I can't leave right now I graduate soon " I know honey soon it will be over , uk where's your sister ?" I asked " I'm right here and I'm tired so let's end this all soon I can't keep going through this my fucking sister is traumatized and I have to protect her by all means " I understand but I have to do my best and protect you both so let's use our brains . Lani scoffed protect us ? Stop acting like you care about us cause you don't , you're the main reason we're in this so find a way to get us out .

Um where's nana  ? Nae asked trying to avoid the thick tension that was in the air . My mother was catching a plane here in the morning , she has been out the game all this time and I keep having to bring her back into her old ways I just wish it stopped .

Alaina POV
I didn't fly to LA with Danielle because she was so convinced she had it under control and they didn't know where the girls was . The whole time they did and by all means I will protect my baby even if that means putting my life on the line I will , Ive been put the game for quiet some time now but that don't mean they old me won't come back .

I was currently on my way to the grocery store when Lani called me crying and I became furious , I have never heard her cry like that so first thing in the morning I'm hoping on the next flight to LA this shit will end and I will see blood in the end that's forsure.
****next morning***

I have just arrived in LA , I called an Uber to pick me up from the airport so I could meet up with Danielle and the girls the airport was not far from their condo so when I pulled up I called Lani for the code , the gate opened and I got out the Uber to go through , I checked my surroundings nothing seemed off expect the black truck at the corner of the street when the Uber left I checked the clip on my gun and watch the gate close I walked to the door and it swung open Lani fell into my arms and cried and I shushed her "

I know baby it's going to be okay " You know that's what y'all said last time we went on that killing spree it's not going to be okay and I graduate in 2 fucking days and I'm afraid to attend that , why ? Cause I could be snatched the fuck up and the best day of my life could be the worst and I just cant take this anymore " She cried out in frustration .. I just hugged her because she is absolutely right , nobody deserves to be put through this at a positive time in their life .