16

Nae POV

Everybody has been sitting in Mila room and have yet to utter a word finally breaking the tension in the room Jas hopped up " I'll be right back I'm hungry "  I knew she just wanted to leave cause we just ate before we came here and I didn't blame her so I hopped up too until Uncle Jax voice grew stern
"sit down now" not even questioning it I was quick to plop right back down as Jas sighed
" somebody please talk this awkward silence is driving me nuts "
Mila was awake and ok thank god but she knew what was gone happen to June and that alone made her cringe , all the girls knew what was going on so not only was she gone be punished but we all was simply because not speaking up .

Lani sat in the far corner with her phone in her hand trying to ignore the stares my father was sending her way but he wouldn't break it was like he was staring a whole in the side of her face , sighing loudly she looked up as tears was forming in her eyes she felt like it was her fault what happened to Mila if only she wasn't so drunk she could if prevented all this from happening but she didn't and now they had to come clean about everything

" so how long ? " my uncle spoke making all of us snap our necks at Mila who had literally begging us not to say nothing we all sighed and put our head down not wanting to throw her under the bus which only made my uncle and father more pissed " so now y'all don't hear nobody fucking talking ? " my father slightly yelled causing all of us to jump " I um I need to use the bathroom " Lani jumped up trying her best to avoid the conversation which only lead to all necks to be snapped towards  Jas and I .

Mila cleared her throat causing everybody attention to shift to her as Lani walked out the bathroom and I slightly chuckled cause she was grown yet my father still scared her , shit he scare me too but this ain't about me right now .
" I've been seeing him for about 5 to 6 months now and the abuse started exactly 2 months ago " Mila finally spoke up as her voice cracked
Two months all three of the girls snapped they head towards Mila , who closed her eyes tightly she was still lying trying to protect June not because she loved him but for her own sanity and maybe because she loved him she had nothing broken on her body she was perfectly fine just lost a lot of blood from when she fell into the table and cut the back of her head open a little bit but she was fine .

Lani decided to finally speak up , " Jamila you my cousin shit even my bestfriend and I love you but what you not gone do is sit here and justify his wrongs , you keep lying trying to protect him for what reason ? Lani was now full blown yelling "he left you on that floor to bleed out , to die and you gone sit here in front of everybody and fucking lie ? " he's BEEN beating on you and we all know it , I've done all I can to keep YOUR secret cause of how many times you claimed to leave him but you just won't like what is it?

Do you like being beat or embarrassed?

Stop being so fucking naive and stupid tell the fucking truth right now " Lani demanded as her eyes literally turned black , she was turning red I could tell she was heating up with anger as her chess heaved up and down rapidly.

Jamila sighed loudly " first of all Lani don't ever come at me like that again like you haven't been slapped around before , second of all don't speak on shit I didn't tell you to speak on you so fucking worried about me like Trey ain't slap you tf up before and only reason he still not doing it is cause who the fuck your brother is thefuck "

At this point all eyes was on Lani and she couldn't help the tear that slide out her eye I quickly hopped up pulling her into a hug I can't believe Mila just aired out her business like that I mean all the girls knew cause it wasn't a secret we kept from eachother but Lani was way over trey and for Jamila to scoop that low and speak upon that is dead ass wrong " Who tf is trey ? " my dad voice boomed loudly throughout the hospital room and I just knew he was about to cause a scene just by the tone in his voice which scared me and that was my Q to grab Jass and skip out the room too many "secrets" was spilling and I wasn't tryna be in the cross fire so I went to the waiting room exactly where me and Jas was safe at for now .

Keh'Lani POV

"Who the fuck is trey ? " my dad yelled causing me to jump the tone in his voice scared the shit out of me and I wanted so badly to fight Mila I never once threw her under the bus for some shit she did but she wasted no time doing it to me the tears was literally burning the back on my eyes as I tried my best to blink them away , " Trey is my ex , he never abused me " I made sure go through hella shade towards Jamila who sent a scold my way before hoping off the bed but I brushed her off she knew better than to touch me she could fight but she definitely wasn't fucking with me and she knew it .
" So y'all just out here letting niggas beat y'all ass huh ? Uncle Jax slightly yelled before sending looks both our ways causing me to quickly put my head down . " Nobody beat me , we fought I stood my ground at the end of the day I'm not the one laying in a hospital bed " I retorted back
" Bitch and I'm not the one using makeup to cover my black eye " Jamila retorted back I rolled my eyes trying so hard not to entertain her foolishness .

My dad walked into the bathroom and came out with a wet paper tile " Wipe yo eye and if it's a black eye so help me god we will be taking a trip to his house TODAY " he yelled I quickly grabbed the napkin wiping both of my eyes and when nothing was there I smirked at Mila and she just looked dumb .
" No disrespect but may I please leave I don't wanna be around her right now " I asked my uncle and father mainly my father though .

" Bitch ain't nobody stopping you get to stepping thefuck Mila rolled her neck hard as hell "
" I'm not gone be too many of yo bitches , see me when you out this hospital I bet I beat yo ass hoe " I rolled my eyes and walked out the hospital room I can't believe this bitch I still got all her secrets and she gone throw me under the bus like that but it's cool she gone have to see me when she feeling better and that's forsure .

I walked into the waiting room to sit with Nae and Jass .
since De took my car now I gotta wait for my father or uncle to give me a ride home , lord knows I wasn't tryna go back in this room but I'm ready to go home so I walked back in the room " Uncle jax, dad ? Can one of y'all take me home please ? My dad got up and Mila scoffed loudly and rolled her eyes
" bitch is there something you wanna get off yo chest thefuck ?" At this point I'm pissed cause why tf do she keep trying me I'm not really tryna cause a scene in this hospital but I will before she could respond I was snatched out the room by my father who was laughing but I missed the joke seriously .

" Dad why are you laughing ? Don't snatch me out the room she keep trying me "
" You a hot head just like me , I seen yo heart speeding up you was bout to swing on her and be right in jail besides the fact she is your cousin calm down " I sighed and counted down in my head
"yeah well it's up there when she get out that hospital , she gotta see me I don't care "
My dad chuckled and kept walking cause he know I'm serious and ain't nobody gone stop me when it do happen .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕