47

*Recap*

"I will never look at you differently , no matter what I will always be here" Lani says grabbing his hand .

JayCee pulled the blunt to his lips as he let the drug relax his mind , this was how he coped for years .

One thing about JayCee he was never good with talking about his problems so he turned to weed , the only thing that wouldn't question him .

Now that he got Lani , he wasn't sure how to feel could he trust her? Should he keep it to himself? He wasn't sure .

He was in love with her no doubt and he would put his life on the line for her but he wasn't sure if this was exactly what he wanted .

"Baby can we go ho-" Before Lani could get her words out gun shots rung out

POW

POW

POW

JayCee covered Lani body like a shield as shots rang out in the parking lot

Lani crowded under him , as she pushed the seat way back .

After the shots stopped JayCee slowly lifted off her as he checked his body and hers .

"You good?" He asked examining her face .

Lani opened her eyes and stared at him

"I'm good but what the fuck was that?" She yelled at him

" I don't know , but they clearly wasn't shooting at us" Jay says hopping into the driving seat .

Bodies was all over the parking lot as JayCee started the car skirting out .

"Omg it's a kid on the ground " Lani screamed out

"Stop the car , stop the car"

As bad as JayCee wanted to stop he couldn't , sirens could be heard in the distance and police cars was already rushing in .

"Jay stop the fucking car" Lani screamed

"Is you fucking stupid , it was just a shoot out if you get out you become a fucking suspect sit back we can't stop Lani" JayCee says merging into traffic trying his best to get away from the scene .

Lani slouched in her seat , she felt terrible watching the kid cry onto her fathers body like that .

So deep into her thoughts she didn't even realize the car stopped until JayCee called her name .

"Lani "

"LANII"

"My bad , where we at?" She asked looking around

"I said do you want anything out of this gas station "  JayCee raised his eye brows at her .

"Y-yeah , I need to go in what was you getting?" Lani asked