6

Ms.Alaina POV
LeT me introduce myself my names Alaina Jackson I am Danielle  mother and y'all probably wondering what is a old lady doing with so many guns well I use to be a detective on top of that apart of a real big drug organization I will never get caught lacking don't let the age fool you cause I will get you gone before you could blink . I disappeared downstairs cause I knew more would be coming in and I didn't need help blowing these mfs heads off I shoot real good and I won't miss so as they was coming in I was taking these mfs out .

It's always been shoot now ask questions later and that's exactly what I was gone do when this shit  was  over they done brought me out of retirement and this shit feels damn good . Danielle always been my probably child so when she disappeared I didn't really worry about her she caused me the most damn pain growing up and I wish she would of at least reached out and told me I had grandchildren's & granddaughters at that I could've been here for these girls and they wouldn't have even went through the shit they went through because of her ass always in some shit I understand why she didn't tell me .

We always had a rocky relationship and that's exactly why she didn't live under my roof if she did she would be dead by now . She was always my child that tested my patience and I tried to be patient with her but we are too much alike that's why I sent her to live with mother at 16 if I would of knew her fast ass was out making babies I would of kicked her ass but I guess that's why my mother didn't tell me .

I got out of the drug game after my husband was killed in a trade gone bad we was like Bonnie and Clyde   after he died I just didn't wanna do it anymore , I still get paid from it because I still am QueenPin just not in it as deep as I use to be it's been passed down to a friend of the family son because he need fast cash and I could trust him like he was my own child . I never wanted to be in this life style but I guess that's what love do to you cause I ended up in it and became a big part of it .

I later retired from it and became an detective . I still haven't found out who killed my husband and that's why I still believe it was a set up somebody working from the inside but that's a story for another time . I refuse to tell the girls what I do cause I don't know how they'll take it I wanna build a bind with them and introduce them to the other side of the family eventually .

Natasha POV
Just looking at the way bodies are dropping is amazing too me Lani worked that gun amazingly I never knew my most quiet , shy and always afraid daughter could be such a monster . She was taking these mfs out with no remorse blood was every where and I'm glad she can shoot so good , I didn't wanna become a young mother so I did what I had to do but I've missed out on a lot and honestly I regret that .

I use to be just like Nae rude and reckless but honestly I don't know what happened I turned into a pussy but I'm gone come up outta that shell real quick ain't no fucking way lani and I on a team together we would take the whole fucking world out she shoot like she been shooting all her life . I don't wanna be labeled as a mother I wanna be a friend to them more like an older sister not their mother. When all this shit is over we got a lot to catching up cause who tf taught her how to shoot a gun so good .

We checked the house one last time too make sure we didn't miss nobody something caught my eye but before I could react it was too late i had been shot in my fucking shoulder , I tried shooting back but Nae had already sent two shots into his head . She was gone be a hard shell too crack she has so much of my ways we probably won't ever get alone and that's okay after they help me kill Marky I'll be gone again living my live without a care in this world ..

I looked around at the house of dead bodies but then it clicked where tf was my mother at ? I grabbed them and we rushed out the room not paying attention until I heard a gun click and their stood Marky brother . " Bitch how could you be so ungrateful you took out all my man and you and those lil bitches behind you will pa- " he tried getting his words out but two shots from behind him rung out his body dropped and their stood my mother with a smirk on her face as if she enjoy this shit she grabbed us and we all rushed to her care . I was trying so hard not to cry but I couldn't help it.

I felt like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders at least that's what I thought . I sighed wondering how we was gone get rid of all these bodies without the cops being called I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even know what Lani said to me till she squeezed my shoulder where I had just got gazed by a bullet I had been shot before so I knew the difference . My mother snapping me out of my thoughts by screaming we gotta go now and I heard sirens in the distance .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕